• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ]Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software

Check the other thread on belloo it’s working

Please chere good install

please brother I searched on the forum I found other posts on the topic but no complete link to download the script in fact we should please share a link to a script that works from the first one, I read the whole topic from A to Z and nothing works? why it's so difficult to have the sources to share them please share them between friends i understand you had a hard time to make it work but we are not at your technical level to do it alone ... thank you for your help Brother ... understand us

Please chere good install

please brother I searched on the forum I found other posts on the topic but no complete link to download the script in fact we should please share a link to a script that works from the first one, I read the whole topic from A to Z and nothing works? why it's so difficult to have the sources to share them please share them between friends i understand you had a hard time to make it work but we are not at your technical level to do it alone ... thank you for your help Brother ... understand us

No problem here u go

helllo sorry for my question but it is not
sorry for my questions but there are some things that are not well specified to avoid screwing up I'll ask you brother...

I have imported the database that files it: belloo.4.2.4.sql OK
BUT
1) in the download file belloo-4.2.4.zip

I found the following .sql files
preset.sql
live.sql
upgrade.sql

do I have to import them or not?
If yes, what is the import order?

I suppose the install directory is deleted?

in the procedure you give me here

in the domain files I found these.
addd domain here only
Should I delete this expression and replace it with my domain name like these?

in the config file in :

I can't find the mobile-site setting or setting

as you say
go to CONFIG, Change mobile-site from local to you domain like this http://www.www.evo-tv.uk/mobile
Then do the same in SETTING Change mobile-site from local to you domain like this http://www.www.evo-tv.uk/mobile

to place it I found just this:

<php.

$db_host = 'localhost';
$db_name = 'change';
$db_username = 'change';
$db_password = 'change';
$site_url = 'change/';

Thanks for your input, brother.

helllo sorry for my question but it is not
sorry for my questions but there are some things that are not well specified to avoid screwing up I'll ask you brother...

I have imported the database that files it: belloo.4.2.4.sql OK
BUT
1) in the download file belloo-4.2.4.zip

I found the following .sql files
preset.sql
live.sql
upgrade.sql

do I have to import them or not?
If yes, what is the import order?

I suppose the install directory is deleted?

in the procedure you give me here

in the domain files I found these.
addd domain here only
Should I delete this expression and replace it with my domain name like these?

in the config file in :

I can't find the mobile-site setting or setting

as you say
go to CONFIG, Change mobile-site from local to you domain like this http://www.www.evo-tv.uk/mobile
Then do the same in SETTING Change mobile-site from local to you domain like this http://www.www.evo-tv.uk/mobile

to place it I found just this:

<php.

$db_host = 'localhost';
$db_name = 'change';
$db_username = 'change';
$db_password = 'change';
$site_url = 'change/';

Thanks for your input, brother.

Leave the rest of the database in public-htlm
yes delete and add your domain
database config and setting are in myphpadmin

This page does not workwww.jrencontre.fr has redirected you too many times.
Try deleting the cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Hello,
I have all the updates, when I upload the files, I give my domain in the browser followed by update.php I cannot update.

can you help me with the detailed steps please.

I appreciate your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock