• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ]Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software

Yes . Look this is a hard script to use if you are struggling now then you really have no chance of setting it up and getting it working

once you registrar, top right side for options, click admin then go to users, then fine the account you just created and make it a admin user

[QUOTE = "ukgamer, publicación: 175745, miembro: 18781"]
Consulte mis recursos para obtener archivos actualizados e instrucciones de instalación
[/CITAR]

Hola, agradezco tu respuesta y ayuda. El procedimiento con sus indicaciones. sin embargo, cuando intento ingresar al administrador, no me permite hacerlo y presentar https: // el script no parece correcto. Te mando imagenes.

1590079280665.png

1590079307325.png

[QUOTE = "ukgamer, publicación: 175745, miembro: 18781"]
Consulte mis recursos para obtener archivos actualizados e instrucciones de instalación
[/CITAR]

Hola, agradezco tu respuesta y ayuda. El procedimiento con sus indicaciones. sin embargo, cuando intento ingresar al administrador, no me permite hacerlo y presentar https: // el script no parece correcto. Te mando imagenes.

1590079280665.png

1590079307325.png
You tried to log in as administrator.

mail. [email protected]
Pass. admin123456

But don't post the script.

Also try to create a new account and it won't run. He uninstalled the SSL certificate and gives error. it only shows the site with SSL but in an unconfigured way.

I appreciate your help.

You tried to log in as administrator.

mail. [email protected]
Pass. admin123456

But don't post the script.

Also try to create a new account and it won't run. He uninstalled the SSL certificate and gives error. it only shows the site with SSL but in an unconfigured way.

I appreciate your help.
<?php

mil gracias por toda su ayuda. ya logre arreglar y entrar al sitio. tenia que agregar mi nombre de dominio en archivo config.php.

$db_host = 'localhost';
$db_name = 'mydatabase';
$db_username = 'myusers';
$db_password = 'Passwordusers';
$site_url = 'https://mydomiains/';

I have files to cancel version 4.2.5 In case you want, I pass them to cancel. Thanks again.

<?php

mil gracias por toda su ayuda. ya logre arreglar y entrar al sitio. tenia que agregar mi nombre de dominio en archivo config.php.

$db_host = 'localhost';
$db_name = 'mydatabase';
$db_username = 'myusers';
$db_password = 'Passwordusers';
$site_url = 'https://mydomiains/';

I have files to cancel version 4.2.5 In case you want, I pass them to cancel. Thanks again.

Hello,
I only have error in the mobile version. I can't understand what I have to do to fix the mobile version. can you tell me in which folder the file is located that I should modify please.

attached picture of mobile folders.

1590109000901.png

you have the wrong files check my resources for updated files and install instructions

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'change'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\laragon\www\assets\includes\connect.php on line 9
Access denied for user 'change'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

What to do with that? I have installed version from you resourses

Hello,
I only have error in the mobile version. I can't understand what I have to do to fix the mobile version. can you tell me in which folder the file is located that I should modify please.

attached picture of mobile folders.

1590109000901.png

Hello,
my mobile version is not working. Can you help me to indicate in which file I upload.

when i add mobile in config.php file the site is distorted.

Thank you

hello all
I have a problem after local installation, a Not Found message

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

I looked at the htaccess it is very present, can you help me?

Leave the rest of the database in public-htlm
yes delete and add your domain
database config and setting are in myphpadmin
Thank you for all your assistance bro. However here you didn't state the particular .sql file that should be imported into phpmyadmin. For me I used the belloo 4.2.4.sql, still I can't upgrade to version 4.2.5, loads to a blank page and videocall is not working even after putting my own heroku link

Thank you for all your assistance bro. However here you didn't state the particular .sql file that should be imported into phpmyadmin. For me I used the belloo 4.2.4.sql, still I can't upgrade to version 4.2.5, loads to a blank page and videocall is not working even after putting my own heroku link

I have working v4.2.7.. if you need i can copy it for you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock