• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ REQ ] - Cpanel Nulled for VPS

Same here. Would love to have a working nulled cpanel (for test and learning purpose only)

I’ve put an old version on here already, latest versions are to hard to null sorry
^ this.

You can just use open source panels like VestaCP/HestiaCP/AAPanel, all of these are just fine and solve most problems.

Reactions: ukgamer
^ this.

You can just use open source panels like VestaCP/HestiaCP/AAPanel, all of these are just fine and solve most problems.
Yes I know,
The thing is that I just need to learn CPanel ...
I believe they give 1 month free trial but I'll need much more time
Thanks for your suggestions bro!

I’ve put an old version on here already, latest versions are to hard to null sorry
OK Dude.
Really thank you for your sharing.
Just one deeply noobs question: Your resource is tagged v9.8 while cpanel latest release is v92.
Are we speaking about a resource that old or is there something I missed?

Go and buy cpanel licence just $5 unlimited Account Creation , of Latest version 92.0.5 . Is what I am using for my vps , without issues

Go and buy cpanel licence just $5 unlimited Account Creation , of Latest version 92.0.5 . Is what I am using for my vps , without issues
Yeah I probably should but $5/month just to play with it is more than I can afford unfortunately.
Later when I'll be confident enough on cPanel to offer some kind of service (hosting or otherwise) i'll be happy to fork out that price (or even the full license price).

Yeah I probably should but $5/month just to play with it is more than I can afford unfortunately.
Later when I'll be confident enough on cPanel to offer some kind of service (hosting or otherwise) i'll be happy to fork out that price (or even the full license price).
You have to spend money to get knowledge....

I know someone who provide shared cPanel license, unlimited accounts. If you are interested, just pm me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock