• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ: Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress

This is a stunning plugin. I want it too.

Perhaps we group buy it if it doesn't need license code to work.

Reactions: TomCatzy
This is a stunning plugin. I want it too.

Perhaps we group buy it if it doesn't need license code to work.
Yes, it looks like a nice plugin.

However, only 37 sales, so unlikely to get a nulled/warez version yet.

Also, Group Buy not an option as it does not include an unlimited website/domain option (unless I'm wrong). You can't have a Group Buy and expect nulling to happen.

TassieNZ :)

Also, Group Buy not an option as it does not include an unlimited website/domain option (unless I'm wrong). You can't have a Group Buy and expect nulling to happen.

We can give it a shot.

Same thing happened with the Talemy LMS Theme. I proposed a group buy but you had it grounded by Cyberdevil.

Until someone here bought and uploaded it confirming that it needed no license to work. I'm glad it went that way anyways.

I'll check through the documentation to see if "License Activation Code" is written anywhere there.

We can give it a shot.

Same thing happened with the Talemy LMS Theme. I proposed a group buy but you had it grounded by Cyberdevil.

Until someone here bought and uploaded it confirming that it needed no license to work. I'm glad it went that way anyways.

I'll check through the documentation to see if "License Activation Code" is written anywhere there.
This does require NULLING. However, I now have a copy so see what we can do as soon as I have time.

Reactions: Babak and TomCatzy
Okay, would test it now.

But why my name colour in orange 🍊?
LOL You'll have to ask @Babak about the colour! :)

Also, after reading quite a few of your posts suggesting a Group Buy (most of which go against Babiato rules), I finally think I understand what you are trying to do!

How about suggesting a Group Donation and making it VERY CLEAR that it's a donation purely to purchase a product so it can be offered on Babiato, providing it can be NULLED if needed.

Not sure how or if this world work, but it's a possibility. Maybe @CyberDeviL will disagree though. :)

This would need a lot of thought. Maybe (just maybe) @Babak could setup a PayPal just for this. They would really need to be purchased by Babiato, so that we always get updates. Otherwise, if a member disappears, so do future updates.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
LOL You'll have to ask @Babak about the colour! :)

Also, after reading quite a few of your posts suggesting a Group Buy (most of which go against Babiato rules), I finally think I understand what you are trying to do!

How about suggesting a Group Donation and making it VERY CLEAR that it's a donation purely to purchase a product so it can be offered on Babiato, providing it can be NULLED if needed.

Not sure how or if this world work, but it's a possibility. Maybe @CyberDeviL will disagree though. :)

Yay! You finally understand me.

I already talked to Cyberdevil about it weeks ago.

He said its a good idea but it all comes down to the license issues.

I was thinking if we could null the themes and plugins after getting them.

It's going to help us solve the problems of requests. Loads of awesome files are requested every day and I'm very positive that at least 5 people would be interested in having a file requested by someone. So a group donation would help everyone get it.

This way, we can have even more original files and they'll be owned by the community.

Yay! You finally understand me.

I already talked to Cyberdevil about it weeks ago.

He said its a good idea but it all comes down to the license issues.

I was thinking if we could null the themes and plugins after getting them.

It's going to help us solve the problems of requests. Loads of awesome files are requested every day and I'm very positive that at least 5 people would be interested in having a file requested by someone. So a group donation would help everyone get it.

This way, we can have even more original files and they'll be owned by the community.
I also added a bit more to my post above if you want to check it again. :)

This would need a lot of thought. Maybe (just maybe) @Babak could setup a PayPal just for this. They would really need to be purchased by Babiato, so that we always get updates. Otherwise, if a member disappears, so do future updates.

Yes yes yes. Thank you. I love this part. It makes everything better!

Then some set of people would be in charge of getting the ones people like most, per poll or vote results.

I'll love to be part of the regulators lol.

@Babak can you set up a Babiato community PayPal account for group donations?

Please?

PS: I think I talked to you about the idea too @Babak but you didn't understand what I was saying the other time.

@Babak can you set up a Babiato community PayPal account for group donations?

Please?

PS: I think I talked to you about the idea too @Babak but you didn't understand what I was saying the other time.
i cant its not safe
my paypal not verifyed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock