• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ: Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress

@TassieNZ based on activities from January to now this GROUP BUY things quite have gone far from hand, many peoples are just joining and then offering group buy, few group buy topics were even deleted after accomplished (not taking names) . .

So,
these all will just run today & tomorrow , from 1st March I will set new rules for group buys as well as "Marketplace post author's minimum eligibility" what I should have done earlier .

@TassieNZ based on activities from January to now this GROUP BUY things quite have gone far from hand, many peoples are just joining and then offering group buy, few group buy topics were even deleted after accomplished (not taking names) . .

So,
these all will just run today & tomorrow , from 1st March I will set new rules for group buys as well as "Marketplace post author's minimum eligibility" what I should have done earlier .
All good. Thanks. :) Let me know when new rules are in place so I can read through them and administer @TassieNZ punishment as needed.:cool:

Reactions: CyberDeviL

So,
All good. Thanks. :) Let me know when new rules are in place so I can read through them and administer @TassieNZ punishment as needed.:cool:

Why this sounds scary to me? 😂

I've only requested 3 files and luckily I got one very important one.

But I requested after some weeks of joining Babiato.

I think most new members find it interesting to place a request and scatter off.

Perhaps if it was possible to restrict content to some stuff new members can't do.

Just saying.

@RonanTheAccuser ""restrict content to some stuff new members can't do."" - Explain

If it were wordpress, you can restrict new users access to certain contents based on categories, posts etc etc.

If it were possible that until they acquire a certain trophy they shouldn't be able to access some Babiato categories and contents like group buy, marketplace, requests etc.

Do you understand now?

If it were wordpress, you can restrict new users access to certain contents based on categories, posts etc etc.

If it were possible that until they acquire a certain trophy they shouldn't be able to access some Babiato categories and contents like group buy, marketplace, requests etc.

Do you understand now?

This is a great solution for the newbie spamming or hit&run problem. Nice insight.

Do you understand now?

For that kind of things xenforo is highly advanced than wordpress , but just hiding group buy, marketplace thread until trophies technically useless, suppose i have 4 accounts created on different time with different system, now i'm liking each other's post to get required trophies (it happened earlier by many users here, some banned - some left :LOL: ) . . .

For that kind of things xenforo is highly advanced than wordpress , but just hiding group buy, marketplace thread until trophies technically useless, suppose i have 4 accounts created on different time with different system, now i'm liking each other's post to get required trophies (it happened earlier by many users here, some banned - some left :LOL: ) . . .

But let's be frank, it's worth it atleast we know that there's a restriction in place and when we notice a member with 4 accounts he gets banned immediately for breaking rules.

it'll help protect against Immediate hit and run actions.

Like frustrate them off. Some people are technically crappy as well actually. 😂

Let rule-sets come, all will see . .

It's quite easy to break Babiato rules without knowing you're doing it 😂.

If there was a way to add a notice about reading forum rules before doing anything crazy can be added to this:

" Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"! "

It appears to be a good plugin so i bought it from codecanyon but realized i can only install it on a single domain. You have to buy more licenses to install on several domains, so i tried this nulled process and it works well:

1. Download the original Instantify v1.3 and nulled class-admin file: DOWNLOAD HERE
  2. After installing the plugin, go to the backend directory where the plugin is installed.
  3. Open the 'admin' folder and delete class-admin.php
  4. Upload the downloaded class-admin zip and extract to this folder.
  5. On your wordpress, enter any key and activate.
  6. Let me know if you experience any issue.

It appears to be a good plugin so i bought it from codecanyon but realized i can only install it on a single domain. You have to buy more licenses to install on several domains, so i tried this nulled process and it works well:

1. Download the original Instantify v1.3 and nulled class-admin file: DOWNLOAD HERE
  2. After installing the plugin, go to the backend directory where the plugin is installed.
  3. Open the 'admin' folder and delete class-admin.php
  4. Upload the downloaded class-admin zip and extract to this folder.
  5. On your wordpress, enter any key and activate.
  6. Let me know if you experience any issue.

Thanks! But it had been nulled by @NullMaster and @TassieNZ yesterday.

Please, do create a new resource @TassieNZ The plugin works beautifully.

Reactions: aligatowork
ADDED NOW . . LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS ON THEM :)
Seems clear and straight forward. I'll go through it again this afternoon and PM any questions I have.

At first viewing looks good though.

It really should be posted as a "Sticky" in all buy/sell forums (just my opinion). :)

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: CyberDeviL
By the new rules, I'm not eligible for a group buy.

That's Interesting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock