• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] [nulled] NearbyStores Android - Offers, Events 1.8 (latest)

Beneco

Feb 5, 2019
Micronesia
NEARBYSTORES is an innovative mobile application and I.T solution with user-friendly interphase, designed precisely to enable businesses (both old and new start-ups) list/manage their product/services, and allows registered users view and patronize local vendors close to them.

Please nulled @Babak @medw1311 @TassieNZ is urgently needed please.

purchase link: https://codecanyon.net/item/nearbystores-offers-events-chat-realtime/21251567

link script latest version: https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/Esc5bhhN/file.html

Thank you very much for wanting to help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-02 NearbyStores Android - Offers, Events Chat Realtime + Firebase 1 8(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-05-02 NearbyStores Android - Offers, Events Chat Realtime + Firebase 1 8(1).png
    182.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2020-05-02 NearbyStores Android - Offers, Events Chat Realtime + Firebase 1 8.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-02 NearbyStores Android - Offers, Events Chat Realtime + Firebase 1 8.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 15
NEARBYSTORES is an innovative mobile application and I.T solution with user-friendly interphase, designed precisely to enable businesses (both old and new start-ups) list/manage their product/services, and allows registered users view and patronize local vendors close to them.

Please nulled @Babak @medw1311 @TassieNZ is urgently needed please.

purchase link: https://codecanyon.net/item/nearbystores-offers-events-chat-realtime/21251567

link script latest version: https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/Esc5bhhN/file.html

Thank you very much for wanting to help.
maybe @freenulled can help us

go to install.php

$validation->success = 1; // add line.

if (!isset($validation->success)) {
jsonecho("Couldn't validate your license key!. (Error:011)", 104);
}

if ($validation->success != 1) {
if ($validation->success == 0) {
jsonecho("Couldn't validate your license key! (Error:012)".json_encode($validation), 105);
} else {
jsonecho($validation->error, 105);
}
}

Reactions: Beneco
go to install.php

}

jsonecho("Couldn't validate your license key! (Error:012)".json_encode($validation), 105);
} else {
}
}
Thank you I will try now I will notify you.

• Love
Reactions: NullMaster
go to install.php

}

} else {
}
}
Hi friend @NullMaster , I'm trying, but it gives me an error

(Unexpected error occured!)

I don't know if I'm adding the code you posted wrong.

I added it here xxxxx / install2 / install.php

You can send me the file already modified with the friend code I thank you very much.

It is almost impossible to null this without a proper legit installation. Someone with a legit license needs to provide working installation files and database.

It will take days to recreate a proper database schema, and there's probably more to it. A lot of stuff is retrieved from their API, and only with a valid license, so without one, we have an empty shell.

If someone really wants to do this, you need to go through each and every db model you find, add that manually to your database, trial and error until you get to the next error, repeat...

Sadly I really don't have the time to do that.

To give you an idea of the issue, you need to work your way up to that kind of stuff:
1594884146542.png

From this:
1594884200417.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock