• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Req) p-store.net

Tommy

Jan 8, 2020
I want to buy google drive unlimited account.Can p-store.net be bought outside of indonesia?Is it safe to pay by visa card?My country is not support paypal.https://p-store.net/akun/40907/murah-2-akun-google-drive-unlimited-storage-premiu?ref=search

I want to buy google drive unlimited account.Can p-store.net be bought outside of indonesia?Is it safe to pay by visa card?My country is not support paypal.https://p-store.net/akun/40907/murah-2-akun-google-drive-unlimited-storage-premiu?ref=search
Put here your Gmail and I'll give you "unlimited account" for free... I'm going to do the same thing they do, but for free

Be careful will shared drives as they can be closed at anytime and everyone can see what you put in them folders

Better off just spending the $2 and get a full unlimited gsuite account to yourself
I purchased $2 gsuite account, and lost it after 6 month. Can you recommend a reliable seller for us?
thanks

Can you give me too, [email protected]
Done, check my other post to see where you can find it.

Be careful will shared drives as they can be closed at anytime and everyone can see what you put in them folders

Better off just spending the $2 and get a full unlimited gsuite account to yourself
You are right, the accounts "
can be closed at anytime", but this happens when you choose the wrong server and the wrong way to have it.
"
Everyone can see what you put in the folders", well, that isn't right my friend, nobody can see what you have on that folders, because the "CCSFmail", so, the only persons that can see and download the content from the folders are the persons that you've guaranteed the access with his email.... The only files that can be seen and downloaded for everyone are the files that you set with "Anyone on the internet with this link can view".... I'm using this from a lot of time and I know what I'm talking about.

I purchased $2 gsuite account, and lost it after 6 month. Can you recommend a reliable seller for us?
thanks
There isn't any "reliable seller", because all of the sellers do the same thing as me (and others).... If you want an unlimited GDrive, put here your email and I'll create you an unlimited account..... But on the right way and server, so you can be calm because the "risk" to get the account deleted is minimum (I have more than 1TB with important, not personal info, files.

Last edited:

You are right, the accounts "
can be closed at anytime", but this happens when you choose the wrong server and the wrong way to have it.
"
Everyone can see what you put in the folders", well, that isn't right my friend, nobody can see what you have on that folders, because the "CCSFmail", so, the only persons that can see and download the content from the folders are the persons that you've guaranteed the access with his email.... The only files that can be seen and downloaded for everyone are the files that you set with "Anyone on the internet with this link can view".... I'm using this from a lot of time and I know what I'm talking about.

There isn't any "reliable seller", because all of the sellers do the same thing as me (and others).... If you want an unlimited GDrive, put here your email and I'll create you an unlimited account..... But on the right way and server, so you can be calm because the "risk" to get the account deleted is minimum (I have more than 1TB with important, not personal info, files.

Mate I been making this types of account for many many years and you are wrong .

Your ones are called team accounts for a reason so everyone can work off the same folder

But lets us not get into

I don’t make my account like this no more as they are not safe and can get closed for no reason. at any time . reliable seller like me give proper Gsuite accounts where you get a new email address and password, you set your recover email and phone number to your own mobile . Plus you get to use all the google office stuff like . Word . Spreadsheet etc

Not team account as they are no good . No one should put anything important or anything in a team account that they are not will other people to see and willing to lose anytime

I’m not telling you not to make them for people at all just be honest and tell them what they are getting

Loads of people give team account out on here for free but they always tell the truth and say they can be seen into by others and can get closed at anytime

Mate I been making this types of account for many many years and you are wrong .

Your ones are called team accounts for a reason so everyone can work off the same folder
can i DM you according to g suite account?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock