• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQ) Product Feed Elite by adtribes

Hi,
Here is v7.9.3 not nulled i let you null it yourself guys :)

Attachments

• woo-product-feed-pro.zip
    678.6 KB · Views: 13
Is this the free pro version? why would we not just download it from the repository?
The Elite version would be more appropriate to have here...

Reactions: kevinschmidt
=> Not the right way of nulling because cannot update plugin without doing all modifications again in update plugin code.
=> Add below code to your functions.php/child theme or wherever you want to properly null the plugin in non-destructive way i.e. allow it to update & still maintaining null state.
=> Not tested very thoroughly because not using plugin but prima facie it is working & should work. If needed adjustments or not working, ping me.

CODE (edited & fixed for new installation) -
PHP:
//plugin - product feeds pro - null - START
add_filter('pre_option_license_information','custom_null_product_feed_pro');
function custom_null_product_feed_pro(){
    remove_filter('pre_option_license_information','custom_null_product_feed_pro');
    $productFeedLicense=get_option('license_information');
    if(!is_array($productFeedLicense)){
        $productFeedLicense=[];
    }
    unset($productFeedLicense['message']);
    unset($productFeedLicense['message_type']);
    $productFeedLicenseNull=[
    'license_valid'=>true,
    'license_created'=>'2000-01-01',
    'notice'=>false,
    'license_email'=>'[email protected]',
    'license_key'=>'abcde12345',
    ];
    $productFeedLicense=array_merge($productFeedLicense,$productFeedLicenseNull);
    return $productFeedLicense;
}
//plugin - product feeds pro - null - END
I just tried this method with last version (8.5.8 ) and is not working :(

LE:

This method seems to work but I can still see the Upgrade to the elite..... message:
Put everything to rest, updated code to add to functions.php is below.
Only update made in code to make it work more accurately is to change [true (boolean) to "true" (string)]. Yeah fucking crazy. Check & tell.
PHP:
//plugin - product feeds pro - null - START
function custom_null_product_feed_pro(){
    remove_filter('pre_option_license_information','custom_null_product_feed_pro');
    $productFeedLicense=get_option('license_information');
    if(!is_array($productFeedLicense)){
        $productFeedLicense=[];
    }
    unset($productFeedLicense['message']);
    unset($productFeedLicense['message_type']);
    $productFeedLicenseNull=[
    'license_valid'=>"true",
    'license_created'=>'2000-01-01',
    'notice'=>false,
    'license_email'=>'[email protected]',
    'license_key'=>'abcde12345',
    ];
    $productFeedLicense=array_merge($productFeedLicense,$productFeedLicenseNull);
    return $productFeedLicense;
}
//plugin - product feeds pro - null - END

Last edited:
I just tried this method with last version (8.5.8 ) and is not working :(

LE:

This method seems to work but I can still see the Upgrade to the elite..... message:
Glad it worked, will need to check why upgrade message still showing. I am quiet busy at work today - will look at it later in the day but since as you said functionality is working so until than you may use as is.

Glad it worked, will need to check why upgrade message still showing. I am quiet busy at work today - will look at it later in the day but since as you said functionality is working so until than you may use as is.

after few hours of playing with it, I can confirm all functions are working and that message dissapeared from top and it is displayed only on right side. But I susspect this is displayed there even if you "Upgrade to Elite" :))

11111.jpg
short story, V8.5.8 it is working with your updated code.

thanks 🍻

I'm a little confused

Since they moved to a:
- "Pro" version, wich is free and available on wordpress repository
- "Elite" version, wich is the advanced paid version. But is a 2nd plugin

Do we still need to use this nulled version or code?

I just found there is a missing tab under Settings page.

According to THIS tutorial I should see a new tab called "Attributes settings" after I enable Add GTIN, Brand, MPN, UPC, EAN, Product condition, Installment, Optimised title and other attributes setting under Settings page but is not there.

I enabled this feature and I can see some fields under product page like EAN, GTIN... etc, but from "Attributes settings" page I should be able to control which ones to enable or disable.

maybe you have some time to take a look?
cheers

v8.7.3 nulled
This is the free version, which can be found updated on the Wordpress plugin page.
Does anyone have a link to the elite paid version?

Hi guys,
I have the 8.7.4 pro but it's not nulled, i let you null it by yourself !
I don't understand the difference between pro and elite too ; i don't have the elite version, are you sure the pro are free on wordpress repo ?

Attachments

• woo-product-feed-pro.zip
    684 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: NullMaster
Seems the PRO version is not active, because the WPML functions in settings are not available.
Pls look. required plugin.
if(isset($feed_config['WPML'])){
if (($this->woosea_is_plugin_active('sitepress-multilingual-cms')) OR ( function_exists('icl_object_id') )){
if( !class_exists( 'Polylang' ) ) {

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock