• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Proxy player for movie Website

rodydrat

Sep 26, 2020
BD
Hello 👋,
I needed a good proxy player..for streaming Website..!! Can anyone give me a good script (I know gdrive have limits, so other type will do like Dropbox but daily limit 5-10 also it will be just a player not storage! I will be using shared hosting for this script to run..not for storage) and any Website that gives good player with 1/2 popup ad ... hoping someone can help me with it..!!! Also I want to make player look like kissanime.nz, how to do that..!! So visitors can chose server from the drop-down menu! Using dooplay theme for my website!😴

Thanks a lot everyone in advance for helping me out😃

Gdrive & Co with shared hosting :unsure: Need VPs

So visitors can chose server from the drop-down menu! Using dooplay theme for my website!

you overestimate the visitors, they possibly choose the HD 720 or 1080, VO or VOST format, but the rest, they don't care

any Website that gives good player with 1/2 popup

every hosting have different adlevel 0 to 10 popup

Hello 👋,
I needed a good proxy player..for streaming Website..!! Can anyone give me a good script (I know gdrive have limits, so other type will do like Dropbox but daily limit 5-10 also it will be just a player not storage! I will be using shared hosting for this script to run..not for storage) and any Website that gives good player with 1/2 popup ad ... hoping someone can help me with it..!!! Also I want to make player look like kissanime.nz, how to do that..!! So visitors can chose server from the drop-down menu! Using dooplay theme for my website!😴

Thanks a lot everyone in advance for helping me out😃

Except you are using third party services, achieving this with shared hosting would not work out as the load might be a little too much.

if you have plenty of time, you can get a unmanaged vps with very low price per year and play around with juicycode. im not here to doing any affiliate or a part from them. but im using their unmanaged vps paid yearly which i found worth of it but i have to do it all myself. nerdrack - im sharing this through my experienced with them.

Please do let me know if i break forum rules.

Last edited:
if you have plenty of time, you can get a unmanaged vps with very low price per year and play around with juicycode. im not here to doing any affiliate or a part from them. but im using their unmanaged vps paid yearly which i found worth of it but i have to do it all myself. here im sharing this through my experienced with them.

Please do let me know if i break forum rules.

Read the rules and do not want to know for others, you are clearly breaking them. @Babak @CyberDeviL

If you have an indication, clearly state the host name: https://www.racknerd.com/

And not with shortener and reference link as you did

Hosting Data Center in USA, not enjoy for DMCA. You read their rules, they accept streaming sites ?

i have new juicycodes script with new host, you can see in review section for detail login if you want to try, but sorry i can't share my script 😊

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock