• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] PunBB Importer to Xenforo - free : someone with a xenforo valid account can download it !

TshaTsh

Trusted Uploader
Sep 15, 2019
Danemark
Hi guy! I have a missionšŸ˜… I'm helping a 20 years work's life Researcher to move his forum, completely off, to a brand new Xenforo for, we hope, the good of Democracy !

The forum is on PunBB 1.2 and I found this plugin to migrate on Xenforo
if someone has a valid account to Xenforo, it's free to download ! šŸ¤— You would be so helpful !
  • Request: PunBB Importer
  • Version: I'd like to test the 2 versions
  • Link:
    Help the current french Revolution !

Nice day to you all ! ^^

Last edited:
@CyberDeviL I think this plugin will only work with Xenforo V1.2 from 2012.
It woud be wise that I install first this version then upgrade.

They sayon XF it's possible to download every version on the download page.
šŸ˜ If you could have it, it would be the very best !

I found a V1.5 here but the download link is dead. Coming to you after I tried to find it by myself with no chance.

@CyberDeviL I think this plugin will only work with Xenforo V1.2 from 2012.
I found a V1.5 here but the download link is dead. Coming to you after I tried to find it by myself with no chance.

How could you find version 1.5 when latest version was 1.40 ?

It released only 3 version till now which are:

VersionRelease dateDownloadsRating
1.40Nov 26, 2012490.00 star(s) 0 ratingsDownload
1.31Mar 22, 2012180.00 star(s) 0 ratingsDownload
1.30Feb 2, 201270.00 star(s) 0 ratingsDownload

"Fixed in 1.31. Thanks!" is confirmed in the discussions.. but I think 1.4 is not very different and the last realase was at the same date Nov 26, 2012

@CyberDeviL Can you have Xenforo 1.31 ? :) or 1.4 ... It doesnt matter which one.
I need one for using the plugin above and make the import. It would be so nice of you. šŸ™

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samirlakhanideveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock