• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ: ShortPixel Image Optimizer

Anyone with pro API, Please share

But how would that help ? The plugin needs a working API Key which essentially locks it to the owner website. How can this be shared nulled ? It uses ShortPixel's CDN to smush the images on the fly.

I had this plugin. Not only does it need the API key, the plans come with a limited number of monthly conversions, even though you can have as many sites as you want. Their prices are pretty high. It counts every thumbnail...

That said, there's currently a lifetime deal on Appsumo.

I got rid of them bc they (back then) didn't have dedicated IPs and used Hetzner, who's ASN I block, and some other unpleasantries.

I use the free litespeed image tool in the caching plugin, and there are also some free services.... one is called Robin or so.

I had this plugin. Not only does it need the API key, the plans come with a limited number of ...o.

I for this reason havent crossed the $49 border guarded by Credit Card. Being a FREEdom fighter, am using Smush PRO but that also creates long wait on Front End when keeping the setting ON "Smush Images while uploading" ... This creates long wait for the user which might increase bounce rates. When not keeping the Smush while upload then it creates issues for me to daily Manually Bulk Smush ... Catch22 :(

Reactions: novagoesboom
I for this reason havent crossed the $49 border guarded by Credit Card. Being a FREEdom fighter, am using Smush PRO but that also creates long wait on Front End when keeping the setting ON "Smush Images while uploading" ... This creates long wait for the user which might increase bounce rates. When not keeping the Smush while upload then it creates issues for me to daily Manually Bulk Smush ... Catch22 :(
Try this. It also doesn't blow up your database like shortpixel and it's made for FREEdom fighters.

Reactions: pitza
The Robin plugin can probably be nulled. In case your other tool only does WebP (which is great for most browser, but as far as I know not for Safari)

1607528616497.png

Guess ROBIN's PRO version too follows ShortPixel's formula :(

1607528671913.png

The Robin plugin can probably be nulled. In case your other tool only does WebP (which is great for most browser, but as far as I know not for Safari)

1607528823956.png

1607528616497.png

Guess ROBIN's PRO version too follows ShortPixel's formula :(

1607528671913.png

1607528823956.png
AWWHHHH so sorry. About a year ago it was 100% free, and I didn't check before I said it can probably be nulled. Well, no pro version then. Sounds like Alex (the developer) now is armed to his teeth.

There's another plugin on here (Optimizer pro or so) ... but it tries to be a jack of all trades and is not good at any of them.

Or just get litespeed. I'm not even thinking about image optimization and pagespeed since I use it.
Is it that good? I watched a YouTube Video where a guy compared litespeed with WP-Rocket and litespeed was not that good. WP-Rocket was the best. So i bought it and nope..it is not good for my Site. It Got a score of about 27 on mobile with WP-Rocket. After i install the AMP Plugin, my Score went up to 88 on mobile. Works good with Astra :)

My Site is actually moving to a Litespeed Server. I will test this Plugin later to see if i got any improvements.

There are certain factors that could play into a review. For example:
- WP Rocket has an affiliate program (not saying the review wasn't honest, but many are not.)
- Maybe it takes longer for Litespeed to fill the caches. How long after installation was the test?

I had WP Rocket and liked it better than other caching plugins. I had WP Rocket, IonCube, image optimizer, asset cleaner, gonzales.....

For me, WP Rocket was fast in the beginning, over time the performance went down.
Also, I had to exclude my whole theme css and jss. But that is over one year ago. They probably improved.

I could delete a ton of plugins when I got Litespeed, that might also have helped with site speed.

I have a free Litespeed Enterprise server for my important sites (one site on a mini-VPS each) and Open Litespeed for unimportant sites.

I know that you can install the plugin stand-alone, but I don't know how good it is then. Maybe you can ask here https://wordpress.org/plugins/litespeed-cache/

I like simple. I purchased super cheap VPS on sale from RackNerd so I'm running each VPS for less than $2 per month with Enterprise Litespeed. That's pretty posh.

PS: I have no technical knowledge whatsoever. Just sharing my experience from the view of a non-technical person who for the first time has no issues for months and months.

There are certain factors that could play into a review. For example:
- WP Rocket has an affiliate program (not saying the review wasn't honest, but many are not.)
- Maybe it takes longer for Litespeed to fill the caches. How long after installation was the test?

I had WP Rocket and liked it better than other caching plugins. I had WP Rocket, IonCube, image optimizer, asset cleaner, gonzales.....

For me, WP Rocket was fast in the beginning, over time the performance went down.
Also, I had to exclude my whole theme css and jss. But that is over one year ago. They probably improved.

I could delete a ton of plugins when I got Litespeed, that might also have helped with site speed.

I have a free Litespeed Enterprise server for my important sites (one site on a mini-VPS each) and Open Litespeed for unimportant sites.

I know that you can install the plugin stand-alone, but I don't know how good it is then. Maybe you can ask here https://wordpress.org/plugins/litespeed-cache/

I like simple. I purchased super cheap VPS on sale from RackNerd so I'm running each VPS for less than $2 per month with Enterprise Litespeed. That's pretty posh.

PS: I have no technical knowledge whatsoever. Just sharing my experience from the view of a non-technical person who for the first time has no issues for months and months.

Thank you, i will definitely test LS the next days.
Do you also use AMP?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock