• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] TaskHive Wordpress Theme

Hey,

It's Ihor here, the developer of TaskHive. I totally understand that piracy can't be stopped and those who want to get it for free will get it, but you should at least consider supporting the independent developers. Why?

- You can be sure that you don't get malware
- You get automatic updates (instead of asking someone to share a new version every time)
- You get premium support (e.g. you'll be able to request a bug fix if you find one)

And all this for a one-time fee, not a subscription. The most important thing - if you support the independent developers you will not end up with an outdated, abandoned theme, because I'll be able to work on TaskHive full-time and improve it. For those who can't afford the full price, you can use this coupon code to get 25% off: AC4D0407

Thanks.

Hey,

It's Ihor here, the developer of TaskHive. I totally understand that piracy can't be stopped and those who want to get it for free will get it, but you should at least consider supporting the independent developers. Why?

- You get automatic updates (instead of asking someone to share a new version every time)
- You get premium support (e.g. you'll be able to request a bug fix if you find one)

And all this for a one-time fee, not a subscription. The most important thing - if you support the independent developers you will not end up with an outdated, abandoned theme, because I'll be able to work on TaskHive full-time and improve it. For those who can't afford the full price, you can use this coupon code to get 25% off: AC4D0407

Thanks.

hi i tried the coupon code but it did not work. can you update it please? thanks.

Hey,

Thanks.
hi! Ihor I'm a student from India and I want to start my business I tried every other cracked marketplace like exertio, workreap theme but wasn't satisfied and I came to know your theme. I' love that theme 'Experthive' and want to buy it even I'm borrowing money from friends to get the total can you please update that coupon that is expired now.
I'll be very thankful if you do so.

not sure why it's not yet shared.
I hope because people support our work by purchasing a license. There's a one-time fee, not a subscription, and this really helps to improve & maintain TaskHive.

I hope because people support our work by purchasing a license. There's a one-time fee, not a subscription, and this really helps to improve & maintain TaskHive.
is taskhive support dispute/refund system? like woosellservice flow,
and it s possible to select and accept multiple bidder on job?

is taskhive support dispute/refund system? like woosellservice flow,
and it s possible to select and accept multiple bidder on job?
Yes, there's a dispute system but it's pretty basic at the moment (it just notifies the admin, but we're working on a fully-featured system with a common timeline for the admin, buyer and seller). In the current version, only a single bidder can be selected & paid per request.
You can also suggest features or vote for existing ones on our community forum.

Reactions: booshen and thelab
Yes, there's a dispute system but it's pretty basic at the moment (it just notifies the admin, but we're working on a fully-featured system with a common timeline for the admin, buyer and seller). In the current version, only a single bidder can be selected & paid per request.
You can also suggest features or vote for existing ones on our community forum.
Throw up some discounts and maybe members will purchase and share it , so OTHERS will Also Purchase , Once your product is known then its a greater chance for you sales

Throw up some discounts and maybe members will purchase and share it , so OTHERS will Also Purchase , Once your product is known then its a greater chance for you sales
We regularly do, there was a 20% sale last week.

We're a small software company so every purchase makes a difference. As you probably noticed we're not with Envato either so we don't get free exposure. Sharing our themes for free will most likely lead to their abandonment, depending on the sales drop, making the theme-powered websites (including versions shared for free) outdated and eventually broken.

If you're really trying to build a service marketplace (where the website marketing efforts will cost much more than $89 for sure) please consider supporting our work with a one-time fee, to keep the theme updated & maintained.

We regularly do, there was a 20% sale last week.

We're a small software company so every purchase makes a difference. As you probably noticed we're not with Envato either so we don't get free exposure. Sharing our themes for free will most likely lead to their abandonment, depending on the sales drop, making the theme-powered websites (including versions shared for free) outdated and eventually broken.

If you're really trying to build a service marketplace (where the website marketing efforts will cost much more than $89 for sure) please consider supporting our work with a one-time fee, to keep the theme updated & maintained.
haahhaah, well see there, i just asked you for a discount and you said there was one last week, that does me no good today correct??? Well i guess i am no customer to you, lol. but oh well i tried.

And further more, sharing your theme can be a blessing in disguise, since the persons will be waiting for the updates from the purchasers, soon enough they will purchase their own if your products is any good at all.

But with that said, and your response above, maybe you and everyone else will see why now your sales are not improving. just saying, if you miss the opportunity like i just asked for a discount, and you plainly shrugged me off, LIKE NO, BUY IT FULL PRICE!!!! hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: mbd and Deepansh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock