• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] AnimeStream | WordPress Theme Nulled

Last edited:
I like the novus theme. But the developer doesn't have any contanct, and i doubt it has more than 10 sales. If he updates it with few more functions, it will be epic for me.

I like the novus theme. But the developer doesn't have any contanct, and i doubt it has more than 10 sales. If he updates it with few more functions, it will be epic for me.
I was looking to purchase either the novus or animestream theme soon.. but now I'm not sure which to go for. Novus looks amazing visually everything I want but it seems like animestream has some small functions that are very useful. Either way, I'm very skeptical when it comes to buying themes like these which is why I'd like to try them out first but no one has them.

Yea, novus looks alot better, but there isn't information if it gets any new updates or functions. And looks like it cannot be bough with paypal... you may need to go to the bank. Go buy it and share it with me ;0

Yea, novus looks alot better, but there isn't information if it gets any new updates or functions. And looks like it cannot be bough with paypal... you may need to go to the bank. Go buy it and share it with me ;0
wth the payment options are so suspect..

With anime sunset you can grab info from "My AnimeList", can it be done also with anime stream?

Yes, but you need to copy the id from the myanimelist's link and paste it. With sunset you can do it from they pro DB anime plugin, without visiting myanimelist. Dunno which theme is better. Both has some serious bugs and they need fixes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock