• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Plugin [REQUEST] Custom Twitter Feeds Pro

goldenbunny

Aug 27, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: alexynior15
Thanks. Of course, it works for me. :)

* If you could get this that is more complete it would be great

I think this is not updated

Custom Twitter Feeds Pro v1.10

Attachments

• Custom-Twitter-Feeds-Pro.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: chm
I think you posted Custom Twitter Feeds Pro v1.09 by mistake; Any chance of posting Custom Twitter Feeds Pro v1.10 ? again please ...

v1.11 nulled

Attachments

• custom-twitter-feeds-pro-1.11.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
This is version 1.10 not 1.12
v1.12.1
= 1.12.1 =

* Fix: Some features were not working when using the "Are you using an AJAX theme?" setting.
* Fix: Links to amazon.com in Tweets were not being converted to Twitter Cards.
* Fix: When hovering over the feed header, the Twitter icon would not appear over the avatar in some themes.
* Fix: When using the GDPR features, a missing space in the related HTML attribute would cause invalid HTML.
* Fix: The pro version of GDPR Cookie Consent by WebToffee was not being recognized automatically for GDPR integrations.
* Fix: When using the GDPR setting and the lightbox was disabled, videos and gifs would not start working after giving consent.

Attachments

• custom-twitter-feeds-pro1121.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: chm and joe_exp22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock