• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Envato Elements Plugin Premium 1.1.9 or greater

DruidCtba

Feb 26, 2020
Hi guys, I saw here that there are topics to ask for themes among other things from the envato site, but I wonder why nobody makes the envato elements premium nulled plugin available here.

I searched the web and found the envato elements nulled 1.1.9 plugin, but it turns out that when I activate it it gives an error that is missing to set ionCube Loader, which seems to have to do with encryption in PHP and I was afraid to do that, since I never I saw this in nulled plugins for WP on the web, and because it may have something to do with malware.

Someone would know to tell me something about it.

I downloaded the free version of the envato elements plugin, but I would love to have the premium version nulled in order to use it in its entirety.

Regards,

Druid®.

Sorry not a direct answer to your question but the Envato Elements plugin is at v2.0.4

Also it doesn't include themes only Elementor Template Kits (which we have all here anyway) and photographs.

Sorry not a direct answer to your question but the Envato Elements plugin is at v2.0.4

Also it doesn't include themes only Elementor Template Kits (which we have all here anyway) and photographs.

Yes I have installed this FREE version, but I do not have access to the content of premium pages, so I imagined that this plugin in the premium version would have access to them, as I saw in a video on youtube, this one:

Regards,

Druid®.

Yes I have installed this FREE version, but I do not have access to the content of premium pages, so I imagined that this plugin in the premium version would have access to them, as I saw in a video on youtube, this one:

Regards,

Druid®.
v1.1.9 was deprecated when v2.0.0 came out last month.

There isn't a premium version of the plugin per se... rather you have to generate an access token in your Envato Elements account and enter it into the free plugin on your site to activate all the premium stuff.

Capture.PNG

v1.1.9 was deprecated when v2.0.0 came out last month.

There isn't a premium version of the plugin per se... rather you have to generate an access token in your Envato Elements account and enter it into the free plugin on your site to activate all the premium stuff.

Hummm I thought that NULLED generated this token to access the PRO content shown in the video.

So I will keep the FREE content that is already very good :).

Regards,

Druid®.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock