• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Excel to LearnDash Course Importer Plugin

I second this! If I find another source I will let you know!

This would save countless hours on Learndash
Thank you! yes! Save countless hours is the description! :) put in mind that we need version 6, version 4 is not fully compatible with learndash 3

Hi everyone, I bought the plugin a few weeks ago. It asks for an API code to enable it, which I have at the moment, but it will expire in under a year - if someone can null it and post it, I would be very thankful! The price of 65 USD is over-priced in my opinion.

Attachments

• learndash_quiz_mixer_revamped-1.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 115
Thanks for sharing! Do you happen to have the latest excel to learn dash quiz importer as well?

Hopefully our savior @NullMaster can look into it and null it.
Hi everyone, I bought the plugin a few weeks ago. It asks for an API code to enable it, which I have at the moment, but it will expire in under a year - if someone can null it and post it, I would be very thankful! The price of 65 USD is over-priced in my opinion.

Wow you replied fast, Mr NullMaster and swisoun.

I am thinking of buying the Excel to LearnDash plugin, as I can bill my client for it.

But there is also a WooNinja Excel to LearnDash plugin - would that one not be of more interest?

It seems more powerful. @swisoun, could you help me to compare the features to see which one would be more worth buying and then nulling? :) Thanks.

I am also looking for an exporter from LearnDash to Word. It used to exist but the same guy who did the Excel to LearnDash no longer does it. What I need to do is to be able to export quizzes to DOC/PDF that look half decent without having to edit it much, since I have tons of questions - see the older 2017 video on how that worked.

I am thinking of buying the Excel to LearnDash plugin, as I can bill my client for it.

But there is also a WooNinja Excel to LearnDash plugin - would that one not be of more interest?

It seems more powerful. @swisoun, could you help me to compare the features to see which one would be more worth buying and then nulling? :) Thanks.

I am also looking for an exporter from LearnDash to Word. It used to exist but the same guy who did the Excel to LearnDash no longer does it. What I need to do is to be able to export quizzes to DOC/PDF that look half decent without having to edit it much, since I have tons of questions - see the older 2017 video on how that worked.
I will look soon

I will look soon

Thanks!

@cccrsc of course. I wasn't aware that plugin existed. I have been waiting for so long for the quiz importer. I really hope you get on of them and post it here.

I looked into both and here is what I found.:
  • Both are compatible with learndash 3.0 +
  • Both seem to do the job of importing well.
  • wpplugins is older and is at version 6.3 but it doesn't necessarily mean it is better.
  • wooninjas has the option to set the default import and export settings. It seems wp doesn't have this.
  • A BIG ONE: wooninjas has their import and export option included. With WP you have to buy the export option seperatly for an extre $65!
My Conclusion:
I expected when I started this to go for wpplugins, but you are better off with Wooninja's plugin. I hope you can buy it and save us so much wasted time on building the quizzes manually.

Hi @swisoun, I'm glad to have made you enthusiastic!

What is more, I found out that WooNinjas have an upgraded plugin called LearnDash Multi Quiz Import Export that allows for multiple quizzes to be imported/exported at the same time. Is it something you would find use for?

Yes, it is more expensive ($165), but it adds functionality, as compared to the one from WPPlugins that only import/export one quiz at the time.

I will see if I could bill my client for that, as this is quite a lot of money. Once nulled, I could offer it to my other clients for a much smaller fee, which would be great. And of course, people like you would benefit too, huh :)

Carlos

Hi @swisoun, I'm glad to have made you enthusiastic!

What is more, I found out that WooNinjas have an upgraded plugin called LearnDash Multi Quiz Import Export that allows for multiple quizzes to be imported/exported at the same time. Is it something you would find use for?

Yes, it is more expensive ($165), but it adds functionality, as compared to the one from WPPlugins that only import/export one quiz at the time.

I will see if I could bill my client for that, as this is quite a lot of money. Once nulled, I could offer it to my other clients for a much smaller fee, which would be great. And of course, people like you would benefit too, huh :)

Carlos

Sounds good. Keep us updated. I am not sure the multi-quiz import is worth it. It is only so if you have massive amounts of quizzes you would like to import... It's not like you import separate files in a zip. It seems that each quiz has to be on a separate sheet. In the same workbook. This can be a pain as you would need to merge all sheets into one using VBA script or some other addons. You might as well just import them one by one IMO.

Hi swisoun, I ended up billing my client for it and getting the WooNinjas Quiz Import Export plugin - it works great! See attached - could NullMaster or someone skilled look at this one, too, and post it, please? Thanks!

Attachments

• learndash-quiz-import-export-3.2.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 212
Dear @NullMaster , let us know if you have any updates. Perhaps I will be able to source more plugins in future and it would be great to have the two plugins above nulled, esp. the quiz mixer. Thank you for all your hard work!

Reactions: NullMaster
Dear @NullMaster , let us know if you have any updates. Perhaps I will be able to source more plugins in future and it would be great to have the two plugins above nulled, esp. the quiz mixer. Thank you for all your hard work!

Hi cccrsc, update please to 3.4.1

Learndash Quiz Import/Export - Changelog
New Features:

Bug Fixes:

• Import process breaks when shared course steps option is enabled
  • Free choice has an extra empty answer attached to it after import
  • General fixes to shared question import screen
New Features:

• Replaced text area with WP editor for quiz material field
Bug Fixes:

• Fixed related course and lesson/topic enrollment issue when shared course steps option is enabled
New Features:

• Added option to share existing question with imported quiz
  • Made the import ajax compatible
  • Added option to allow editor/author to import quizzes
  • Revamped export quiz URL
Bug Fixes:

• Made the add-on compatible with latest version of LearnDash and WordPress

This thread is for
Excel to LearnDash Course Importer Plugin
please stop hijacking it with something else.

This plugin is *awesome* and it fills a HUGE void in Learndash.
They are the most robust LMS in WP and yet they don't have the ability to edit courses in bulk, export/import them.
They are forcing users to add/edit every single lesson / topic MANUALLY! WTF..

That is where this plugin comes in. There is nothing like it on the net.
Seriously, go watch the videos to see the power:

A big shoutout to the awesome @NullMaster @Babak and @TassieNZ.
If anyone manages to add this, we'd be forever grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: throughthelens
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock