• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request FREEPIK Premium 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,
Having another request for your kind attention, I am very thankful for your constant hard working and endless request fulfillment (y).

Best Regards !
Syed

thnx in advance

Last edited:
#Request 10..thank you so much

hey bro!

tnx a lot :*

Can I have this? Tks

Please download this file only.Thankyou

could you please provide these file!
Please download this file only.Thankyou

Olá gostaria desse:

could you please provide these file
Right Know these Accounts are not Eligible. New Member account must be older than 10 days. Be active on Babiato community for quick upgrade account status from "New Member" to "Member". Follow the Rules

Rules has been changed for New Members

👇 Download Links 👇

your "New Member" account is eligible for only 3 files

Hey, @vehla,

First of all, thanks a lot for taking the time to run this giveaway. I highly appreciated it!

Secondly, these are the files I need at the moment...

Thanks in advance!!

Posso ter esses aqui:

Desde já agradeço

Sir,
Having another request for your kind attention, I am very thankful for your constant hard working and endless request fulfillment (y).

Best Regards !
Syed

thnx in advance
your "New Member" account is eligible for only 3 files

your "New Member" account is eligible for 1 file only

#Request 10..thank you so much

hey bro!

tnx a lot :*
your "New Member" account is eligible for 3 premium files only

Can I have this? Tks

thank you for helping us brother..having other request if it doesn't bother you..

Hey, it's me again. Hope u doing good.

Can you share those please?

Thank you!

thank you for helping us brother..having other request if it doesn't bother you..

bro 'New Member' account is eligible for 1 premium file only, See Rules

Hey, it's me again. Hope u doing good.

Can you share those please?

Thank you!

Posso ter esse:

Muito Obrigado!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock