• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request FREEPIK Premium 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. it would be highly appreciated if you can get these files for me.

Thanks a lot

I want this:

Last edited:
PLZ SIR can you share this

Can you get me these?

hELLO,

i need this one please

thanks

🙌🙌🙌

thanks in advance

Please can you give this freepik element. Thanks in advance

freepik-giveaway.jpeg
Request Freepik Premium Files by Posting Links Here 🔗

RULES 🔽
  • 5 Premium Files / Day for Each Member except New Members
  • New Member should request only according to the following Rules
ACCOUNT (Signup)FILES / DAY
3 Months +
10 Days - 3 Months
New Member account must be older than 10 Days for requesting resource
  • No Multiple Accounts ( Don't Create new Profile )
  • Wait 24 hrs for Your Downloads 🕘

Be active on Babiato. Contribute, Be highly visible and interactive. The best way to benefit from a Babiato forum is by becoming an active member in discussions. You should post regularly with relevant, helpful and educated information that will further the conversation in the threads.
Don’t post short irrelevant responses as this may be considered as spam and you may be banned from the forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING !
Follow The Rules

We always seek friendly solutions and give warnings beforehand, but we block accounts permanently if members ignore our Terms and Conditions, Thread Rules or Forum Rules. Some users misusing this thread by making multiple accounts to make more requests. We restrict certain violation and banned all the multiple Accounts.
Always follow the rules and terms from Babiato community.

----------------------------

MONTHLY COLLECTIONS
MONTHSIZELINKS
2020 - 06
9.42 GB

(y)Please LIKE Post if you found this Helpful !(y)

----------------------------

🔥 25000+ FONTs 🎁 MEGA Pack for Designers 🔥

Hope now I'm eligible to request this file

can I get this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock