• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Request) givewp addons

Hello admin

Maybe there is not nulled, i have this message :

You have invalid or expired license keys for one or more Give Add-ons. Please go to the licenses page to correct this issue.

Thank you to help

Hello admin

Maybe there is not nulled, i have this message :

You have invalid or expired license keys for one or more Give Add-ons. Please go to the licenses page to correct this issue.

Thank you to help
dont worry all addons work good with out any licenese
just ignore this message

this is awesome; thank you alas there are a few missing - currency switcher, annual receipts, donation upsells, square,

thank you in advance 🙏🏾

this is awesome; thank you alas there are a few missing - currency switcher, annual receipts, donation upsells, square,

thank you in advance 🙏🏾
sry i dont have square and Annual Receipts :(

Reactions: Kuda
Hello to all members need the lastest upgrade for stripe givewp and recurring. thank you if you have any idea

Give – Annual Receipts 1.0.3

Attachments

• give-annual-receipts1.0.3.zip
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
Anyone can help me to get addon(https://givewp.com/addons/recurring-donations/) of wpgive.com

1657363898554.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock