• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Google-Drive-Proxy-Player-Script

Hi you can’t just use a load balancer anymore it don’t work after the second google update. That was 1.9.7 but that has stopped working now. Now v2 on here is the only option

Every place this guy trying to get customers for broken juicycode

if you have guts then share the script in public otherwise don't try to make people fool

Every place this guy trying to get customers for broken juicycode

if you have guts then share the script in public otherwise don't try to make people fool

Stop being a muppet all your life no I will not share it for free like it did with all my other versions . I re-coded 1.8.3 - 1.8.7 - 1.9 - 1.9.3 - 1.9.7 and I give them all away on here for free

Now it is taking to much work to keep the script going so now I’ve stopped giving it away for free

It not my fault you can’t afford £10 per month haha

• Haha
Reactions: Michael16
Inappropriate language
Stop being a muppet all your life no I will not share it for free like it did with all my other versions . I re-coded 1.8.3 - 1.8.7 - 1.9 - 1.9.3 - 1.9.7 and I give them all away on here for free

Now it is taking to much work to keep the script going so now I’ve stopped giving it away for free

It not my fault you can’t afford £10 per month haha

Lol, who? your the person recoded of 1.8.3 - to 1.9.7 Haaahaaaa

Loser good kidding listen to me the original recoded another person arjun so put your hand on your mouth and dick go away

Lol, who? your the person recoded of 1.8.3 - to 1.9.7 Haaahaaaa

Loser good kidding listen to me the original recoded another person arjun so put your hand on your mouth and dick go away

Ok ARJUN now I know why you keep trashing my comments. Your fake haha you couldn’t code anything or you would still have a working script .

No one has every seen 1 version made by you lol goodbye have a good day

• Haha
Don't bring me into this, ultimately it doesn't matter who made it, recoded it or even invented it... what matters is @ukgamer 's script works and no one else's does he can do what he wants with it.

• Love
Don't bring me into this, ultimately it doesn't matter who made it, recoded it or even invented it... what matters is @ukgamer 's script works and no one else's does he can do what he wants with it.

Honesty answer bro but how many days stay online for videos so that guy every thread he putting brock juicycode about something else it's very diplomatic to see

Honesty answer bro but how many days stay online for videos so that guy every thread he putting brock juicycode about something else it's very diplomatic to see
Why don't you make your own script and share the script in public instead of trash-talking? You're like 6 years old. He did it by himself he has the right to use or sell his script it's not yours though because you can't make it yourself you just want it for free.

Why don't you make your own script and share the script in public instead of trash-talking? You're like 6 years old. He did it by himself he has the right to use or sell his script it's not yours though because you can't make it yourself you just want it for free.

Who this kid one🤔

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock