• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Gravity Forms Advanced Calculations

solantis

Oct 24, 2019
Anyone have this plugin

qw01i6u.jpg

Gravity Forms Advanced Calculation is a very unique and powerful gravity forms add-on.

You can easily create very advanced calculations with your gravity forms which was not possible before.

You can build all kinds of calculators and order forms e.g fitness calculators, diet calculators.

You can build very complexed order forms easily with our plugin.

Our plugin supports conditional calculations which can be very helpful when you have complex formulas to write.

IF(A1 > 150,VAL10.25,VAL10.75)

Our calculation engine is very similar to any excel engine, most of the excel formulas are supported, you can use SUM, AVERAGE, PERCENTAGE and 100s of Excel formulas with our plugin.

You can calculate days, months, years, working days with date picker or field inputs.

The possibilities are endless, we are very excited to see what forms do you build with us, if you need any help with building your next form, please let us know in the comments or get in touch by using a form on our profile page.

https://codecanyon.net/item/gravity-forms-advanced-calculations/25071847#:~:text=Gravity Forms Advanced Calculation is,e.g fitness calculators, diet calculators.

Reactions: mudasir
Anyone have this plugin

qw01i6u.jpg

Gravity Forms Advanced Calculation is a very unique and powerful gravity forms add-on.

You can easily create very advanced calculations with your gravity forms which was not possible before.

You can build all kinds of calculators and order forms e.g fitness calculators, diet calculators.

You can build very complexed order forms easily with our plugin.

Our plugin supports conditional calculations which can be very helpful when you have complex formulas to write.

IF(A1 > 150,VAL10.25,VAL10.75)

Our calculation engine is very similar to any excel engine, most of the excel formulas are supported, you can use SUM, AVERAGE, PERCENTAGE and 100s of Excel formulas with our plugin.

You can calculate days, months, years, working days with date picker or field inputs.

The possibilities are endless, we are very excited to see what forms do you build with us, if you need any help with building your next form, please let us know in the comments or get in touch by using a form on our profile page.

https://codecanyon.net/item/gravity-forms-advanced-calculations/25071847#:~:text=Gravity Forms Advanced Calculation is,e.g fitness calculators, diet calculators.

@Babak , possible to provide this? Thank you

Reactions: talha_design
Hi Mudasir and Solantis,

Yes, I do have it for you - HERE (Mega.nz link) - it is untouched. We might need the NullMaster to take a look at it :)

Keep in mind, the author does not provide any manual whatsoever, but it works similarly to Excel.

For example, when I wanted to check several IFs, I labelled each field as C1-C4 and then created a new field (e.g. C5) and nested the IFs like this:
Code:
IF(C1 <> NULL,C1,
IF(C2 <> NULL,C2,
IF(C3 <> NULL,C3,
IF(C4 <> NULL,C4
))))

Note that the last entry does not have a comma and the amount of brackets ')' at the end corresponds with the number of IFs.

What it will do is check if C1-4 contains anything and if yes (is not null), it will assign this other field, whichever contains a value. I hope it makes sense. The potential use cases are endless, this is just one of them.

The other thing I was trying to achieve is to check if a field contains part of a text. In Excel, this can be achieved by using combining functions such as IF, ISNUMBER, FIND / SEARCH, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc. I have not managed to get it working - let me know if you do. Articles that can help are these: 1, 2, 3. Perhaps you can help me if you are happy for the plugin :) I will share any upcoming plugin updates.

@Babak any update on this ? :-x
Hi, the author has not posted any updates of the plugin, even though some users reported bugs in the comments section posted. Their website has been down/without contents for more than half a year. I have a feeling the guy has abandoned the project and is just collecting money from people. It is a pity because this plugin is one of its kind and it greatly enhances the functionality of Gravity forms. If there will be any updates released, I will be one of the first to let you know here.

Hi, that plugin has not been maintained, but I came across Gravity Forms Calculations Pro which also contains the IF functionality. If anyone has that plugin, share it even when not nulled yet, as there are plenty of experts out there who can help with that :) Thanks.

Otherwise on CodeCanyon, it costs 59 USD, so if I need it for one of my clients before then, I will buy it and share it - this could be anytime between half a year and a year, though.

Tahoma

Reactions: Tar_03
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock