• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQUEST) Hide My WP Ghost Premium

Just like Magic... thanks:cool:
Instead of running your mouth ungratefully, maybe you should review the content of the file that I gave you to download. If you missed the txt document then maybe you should not be touching plugins at all...

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Instead of running your mouth ungratefully, maybe you should review the content of the file that I gave you to download. If you missed the txt document then maybe you should not be touching plugins at all...
did i run my mouth ungratefully? this is just misunderstanding bro, try and read my text carefully, i even thank you for honoring my call, but im just trying to point out that after activating, it turns backend pages blank... i dont know why you perceive this wrongly, i admire u guys, thats why i always call you guys to save the day... so tell me why i will be ungrateful?, and i thought we all work together here to achieve greatness... what we after here is solution, bcos i thank someone but not you doesn't me i do not appreciate you, at least you are the one that provide the plugin he just make amend to make perfect, and i see that everything we do here is base on selfless act mostly...

Brother learn to control your anger, at least, learn to understand the motive and why people respond or talk or relate with you, before you react or fight, bcos, everyone here are from different country with different tongue and tribe, to compose English at times is a big work, it might be that person's english composition that might seems wrong, but the motive may be fine...

I choose not to respond in kind, bcos i still dont believe that response is for me, people that knows me here, knows that i dont take credit of other people or give some due credit of someone to another person...

Bro, Relax and chill, dont see this in a wrong way or that im ungrateful, i do really grateful to be part of babito family and to be among you great guys... so please learn to take caution when you feel people hurt you, and quickly attack them, cos it may not be like the way you see it... Thanks

did i run my mouth ungratefully? this is just misunderstanding bro, try and read my text carefully, i even thank you for honoring my call, but im just trying to point out that after activating, it turns backend pages blank... i dont know why you perceive this wrongly, i admire u guys, thats why i always call you guys to save the day... so tell me why i will be ungrateful?, and i thought we all work together here to achieve greatness... what we after here is solution, bcos i thank someone but not you doesn't me i do not appreciate you, at least you are the one that provide the plugin he just make amend to make perfect, and i see that everything we do here is base on selfless act mostly...

Brother learn to control your anger, at least, learn to understand the motive and why people respond or talk or relate with you, before you react or fight, bcos, everyone here are from different country with different tongue and tribe, to compose English at times is a big work, it might be that person's english composition that might seems wrong, but the motive may be fine...

I choose not to respond in kind, bcos i still dont believe that response is for me, people that knows me here, knows that i dont take credit of other people or give some due credit of someone to another person...

Bro, Relax and chill, dont see this in a wrong way or that im ungrateful, i do really grateful to be part of babito family and to be among you great guys... so please learn to take caution when you feel people hurt you, and quickly attack them, cos it may not be like the way you see it... Thanks
All you had to do was read the txt which was included in the download file. You say that you understand and appreciate what we do, maybe consider how we feel when we leave instructions and people don't even look at it and still come back questioning "Thanks bro you are awesome.... the plugin tuning my backend pages blank..."

The .... are not representations of a positive emphasis. From any standpoint, it would mean either being sarcastic or the opposite. Whether you meant to reply in such a way or not, you need to know you don't have to add the "..." while thanking someone because it can be read differently. Enjoy.

All you had to do was read the txt which was included in the download file. You say that you understand and appreciate what we do, maybe consider how we feel when we leave instructions and people don't even look at it and still come back questioning "Thanks bro you are awesome.... the plugin tuning my backend pages blank..."

The .... are not representations of a positive emphasis. From any standpoint, it would mean either being sarcastic or the opposite. Whether you meant to reply in such a way or not, you need to know you don't have to add the "..." while thanking someone because it can be read differently. Enjoy.
Inbox conversation (IM) is there, where you can communicate with anyone that you feel they hurt your feelings and settle things insteading of attacking one and other publicly

i told you English is not easy to compose, and its not my language... how would i know that (the...) sound horrible as a sentence?

and like i said, always know what people actually mean with their words and actions before you fight, especially when those people are not people you have issues with before, did you and i had issue or fight before, so why will i be negative to you when you re helping me out?

not everyone pay due attentions to stuff, especially when they had to attend to many stuffs in their mind, this might make them to just move quickly to final end instead of reading... in fact, in a haste, one might mistakenly do the process wrongly and start asking question that he or she might even have answers closeby without asking anyone...

Brother if i mistakenly hurt your feelings, call my attention to it privately, do not assume and attack, i will amend since im not your enemy or here to fight anyone, instead of attacking me publicly and using word to bring a brother spirit down... No one is Perfect Bro...

With Love.... One Babiato....
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: memangm
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock