• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQUEST - Houzez 1.7.0 Elementor supported

@zorerkek = Star Man~
Thank You, very much

I see in functions.php this

262 $activation_status = get_option( 'houzez_activation' );
263 if( $activation_status == 'activated') {

Can i assume theme is fully activated then??
even if Im still seeing this warning:

To unlock all Houzez features please enter your purchase code below. To get your purchase code, login to ThemeForest, and go to Downloads section and, click on the green Download button next to Houzez and select “License certificate & purchase code” in any format.
Enter your purchase key

Warning in site?

Thanks for all your hard work, really appreciated.

pls tell me.
this plugin name : houzez-theme-functionality.zip... you must manuel installation this file.
purchase code: examples-> babia.to

update theme..

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
When I try to Import to Demo, it stays in Please Wait, why does it take so long?

there is no bar that indicates the download percentage of the demo installation..
I have been trying to import the demo content but it is taking an eternity.

Last edited:
Not sure, but quite possibly your PHP settings.

max_execution_time 600
memory_limit 128M
post_max_size 32M
upload_max_filesize 32M

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock