• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] ProRadio Wordpress Theme - Radio Station WordPress Theme

This is an old resource now. The official versions have evolved and I think we need to "Grupon" this if we want to get it cheaper than the sticker price. I don't see any other way for now. Unless someone that has it already is willing to share the whole plugins suite along with the theme itself. Don't get me wrong - the product itself it's worth it's asking price - no doubt about that - it's just some projects like "I'm gonna build myself a kick-ass online radio station and it's gonna be great and it's gonna have the best music with the best jingles and the best audience - all by myself " are not usually well funded. And between the stream host, web host, jingles on fiver, graphic design, there is little left for a great radio-station website script... right ? Btw I am using a really cheap hoster that for the last year and a half proved reliable - not part of their team or any affiliation - just have two streams on their servers and it has been great so far, if interested go here: https://xservere.ro/server-radio-v2.php?language=english

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock