• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Skillate - WordPress eLearning Theme

johnwick

Trusted Uploader
Aug 27, 2019
New York
web.hktech.dev
Skillate WordPress eLearning Theme

01_Slider-1536x878.jpg

Salepage:
Code:
https://www.themeum.com/product/skillate/

Skillate is made with a full-featured eLearning marketplace in mind. Build with Tutor LMS which provides easy to manage course building with multiple instructors even in single courses.

Can anyone share this theme, Thanks in Advance.

Reactions: Midodove
Skillate - WordPress eLearning Theme v1.0.2

TassieNZ :)

@TassieNZ Thank you!
afer activate theme disable all plugins, except skillate core and skillate demo importer. No nag, no errors
(disable all plugins, because with activated ultimate elementor there was a conflict before installation - white screen)

if there is an update, it would be great to get it.

Hey !! :)

First of all, thank you very much for all these updates
Then I installed the Skillate theme version 1.0.2 because the demo was cool. But there are far too many bugs on this version and I can't find the releases to know the latest updates.
If another version is out, would it be possible to put it online?

Thanks again to everyone! :love:

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I have 1.0.3 But it has a looooot of bugs.
1. Cubely is not great addon it was difficult for me to deal with him
2. After creating the page on the main page, courses did not want to be displayed,or displayed incorrectly
3. Very Annoying! You can'tcorecctly load pages if you not activate Woocommerce. Each time each page loads, it checks for the presence of woowcommerce and pulls up the entire list of woocommerce plugins. If there is no Woocommerce, the site page will not load.

I spent a lot of time identifying and solve these errors.

I do not recommend it to anyone.
Even in Tutor LMS, the course page is not very conveniently created.

But there are two pluses in this theme - ajax filtering of courses and easy menu window window with course categories

2. After creating the page on the main page, courses did not want to be displayed,or displayed incorrectly
3. Very Annoying! You can'tcorecctly load pages if you not activate Woocommerce. Each time each page loads, it checks for the presence of woowcommerce and pulls up the entire list of woocommerce plugins. If there is no Woocommerce, the site page will not load.

But there are two pluses in this theme - ajax filtering of courses and easy menu window window with course categories

Thank you for your answer !
It’s true that Qubely is complicated to handle, much more than a Page Builder. Indeed I had disabled Woocommerce, I will see to activate it. Maybe the version of Wordpress is not suitable? I say that because the demo on their site works very well, that's what I find weird. Anyway, I would love to be able to update to decide and know if I buy it or not. Frankly I find it so well done and it corresponds so well to my project this theme.

It’s true that Qubely is complicated to handle, much more than a Page Builder.
It's a addon for Gutenberg if you like it. I like elementor (even though he was not cured of the incorrect arrangement of elements in the mobile version for relative objects)

Indeed I had disabled Woocommerce, I will see to activate it. Maybe the version of Wordpress is not suitable? that's what I find weird.

No, there are several files there and in one of them there is a direct link to Woocommerce. If Woocommerce is turned off, the basket does not load and the entire page does not load with it. It's horrible. There is not even a check on the availability of woocommerce. For example, for Tutor LMS, I’ve considered other convenient payment acceptance solutions,not using Woocommerce and its scripts and was not happy when I saw that the site was crashing due to children's problems.

I would suggest not considering this topic until the issue with woocommecrce is resolved (you can safely use it if your goal is to sell courses on woocommerce) and ideally if this topic did not support their Qubely editor, but support Elementor or templates for it with the same functionality. (home page, blog)

Actually I just tried by activating the Woocommerce plugin and it works! I too did not want to activate or even install Woocommerce. Especially since I don’t want to pay for lessons. What really interests me is the fact that an instructor user can create a course directly on the front-end.
Tutor LMS still does not allow for the actual integration of buddypress. I tried the LMS Masterstudy also but full of bugs ...
In short, I think I will return to Learndash, more secure, and especially compatible with buddyboss platform!

I just purchased this from Themeum. Sharing it in case anyone needs it.

Attachments

• unzip_first_skillate_bundle_v1.0.4.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 52

I agree 100% I actually ended up asking for a refund since I bought Skillate because I absolutely hate Cubely. It seems this company wants to own the monopoly so they're keeping everything in-house.

It's well optimized for mobile, but unfortunately customizing the theme requires pulling one's hair out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock