• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQUEST) Voice messages form for WordPress – Contacter

@rohithvsn please make a resource out of it if you own it.

@rohithvsn can you create a resource page and update the plugin or share the new version so i can create it and then update it over time for everyone to use? just to get more organized... 😉

@donvizzini , I am sharing the latest version here. Feel free to null if required.

Why you not put it in a resource like @slvrsteele asked you back in 2021

This request for untouched is old and from 2020 and has been completed.

If wanting updates or nulled, then it should be in own resource thread, which @rohithvsn can do as seems to have the resource.

@rohithvsn

Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock