• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] WiseCP - Someone can null this?

I was just looking at this and yes it is very nice like, just need a nulled copy, I even tried to trick it but didn't work. I am using the free license, but damn it's quite impressive.

Reactions: Taekiwz
I have looked at this again (as has my nulling pal) - it is possible BUT expensive to decode the whole file (which is necessary) - we have been quoted $750!

I have looked at this again (as has my nulling pal) - it is possible BUT expensive to decode the whole file (which is necessary) - we have been quoted $750!

did they say how many files have to be decoded or modified so it can be nulled? Did you provide them with the files to look at?

did they say how many files have to be decoded or modified so it can be nulled? Did you provide them with the files to look at?

Yes I gave them all the files which are encoded with IONCUBE. All files need encoding first - then nulling.

alright and how long did they say it will be once they have been paid?

The last time they encoded a WHMCS script for us - it took about 24 / 36 hours , but didnt ask about this file as price was too high.

The last time they encoded a WHMCS script for us - it took about 24 / 36 hours , but didnt ask about this file as price was too high.

so unless we combine money to make the amount then we are better off just paying for it huh?

so unless we combine money to make the amount then we are better off just paying for it huh?

That is the conclusion we arrived at, as there is very little support from 3rd parties (no themes) . We will stick with WHMCS for now as it is so easy to null.

Ok, lets put some context here. The free license has only one limitation: 25 customers, otherwise it has no restrictions. That is more than enough to test, and even to function without problems. In my case I install a VPS for every 5 to 10 clients, more than enough! If you want the software to make profit out of more than 25 clients per server, then you can surely pay for the software instead of risking your business to a software that have to be nulled for every version update, also it could carry malware in any of those updates. That is my humble opinion.

Ok, lets put some context here. The free license has only one limitation: 25 customers, otherwise it has no restrictions. That is more than enough to test, and even to function without problems. In my case I install a VPS for every 5 to 10 clients, more than enough! If you want the software to make profit out of more than 25 clients per server, then you can surely pay for the software instead of risking your business to a software that have to be nulled for every version update, also it could carry malware in any of those updates. That is my humble opinion.
Very good point! TBH - the current Croster v2.0 deal is a killer at $15.95 / month which includes the basic (250 clients) WHMCS - fully authorized by WHMCS, and Croster v2.0 is really nice and easy to use. ;)

Very good point! TBH - the current Croster v2.0 deal is a killer at $15.95 / month which includes the basic (250 clients) WHMCS - fully authorized by WHMCS, and Croster v2.0 is really nice and easy to use. ;)
Quite high prices there 😮. I sell WHMCS licenses for $10 per month for 250 clients. there is no bundle, just a plaint text license and then you install it yourself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock