• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{Request} WP Meta SEO, The WordPress SEO Friendly Plugin

asusnet

Banned User
Aug 7, 2019
The WP Meta SEO plugin gives you a full control over your WordPress website's SEO with accurate & advanced tools. WP Meta SEO comes with time-saving tools, including: a meta information bulk editor, an image SEO optimization, a powerful XML sitemap generation and a redirect manager. The latest Pro version comes with a unique Google Search Console integration that suggests the best keywords to add in your content, using Google data!

https://www.joomunited.com/wordpress-products/wp-meta-seo

Reactions: happyprince7411
available at.... v 1.4.1.
I tried and its worth
MOD EDITED-NOT A SALE SECTION HERE!- YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO SELL @ THIS TIME - READ THE RULES! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Last edited by a moderator:
am i missing something? Its just to help them as it was even hard for me to find that.
Please guide me the correct way.
Yes, helping is okay if you have the file requested, but posting:

"available at $$$ v 1.4.1.
I tried and its worth
link to a online chat with contact info"

That is not allowed here! Is selling and you are not eligible to do that yet.
If you have the file requested you can share but not pointing to a paid site or to a online chat where $$$ are asked.

If you did not know, about it that's a different story, everyone makes mistakes.

Reactions: TassieNZ
@TassieNZ

Version 1.4.5
Fix JoomUnited Updater compatible with WordPress 5.5

Version 1.4.4
Fix Update last scan link time to fix website overloaded

Version 1.4.3
Fix Clear old Google API data when installing plugin
Fix Select all for custom post type in the sitemap

Latest version please anyone???

@TassieNZ

Latest version please anyone v4.3.2???

Version 4.3.2

Fix Tooltips are going out of the screen on bulk lists

Version 4.3.1

Fix Tooltip display incorrectly
Fix Use default WordPress canonical url for all pages when Canonical URL setting disabled
Fix Checkbox CSS color on admin panel

Version 4.3.0

Add New content meta editor with direct edition
Add New content meta editor on bulk meta editor
Add SEO keywords field on post/page edition
Add SEO score and keywords in posts list

WP Meta SEO Addon v1.4.7

Attachments

• wp-meta-seo-addon_1.4.7.zip
    411.7 KB · Views: 28
@TassieNZ

Latest version please anyone v4.3.2???
main plugin its free bro
u can download from here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock