• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] WP RSS Aggregator (Advanced Feeds Bundle)

My first contribution to the community. Apologise in advance if it didn't work. I've nulled the API call and returned my own array for license checks. Now when plugin call home for license check, my array will say it's a valid license.

Just install what you needed, then head over to RSS Aggregator > Settings > License any input anything above 3 characters as the license key and click activate.

Let me know if it doesn't work, I'll check again.

PS: Anyway thanks to Askmagzoso for sharing the original file.

Last edited:
My first contribution to the community. Apologise in advance if it didn't work. I've nulled the API call and returned my own array for license checks. Now when plugin call home for license check, my array will say it's a valid license.

Just install what you needed, then head over to RSS Aggregator > Settings > License any input anything above 3 characters as the license key and click activate.

@NullMaster @starliner check please
thanks

Reactions: steconte and coover

Licenses tab appears when you add premium addons. It works!

It does not work for me. Feed to post addon always give token error. License cannot be validated.

It does not work for me. Feed to post addon always give token error. License cannot be validated.

Hello Whitesock!

I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know some test I did with this.

At first I also though that the feed to post addon part of this also was not working. But I think it might be because of some of the default settings that are turned on which prevent it from running.

I looked at the log file upon my first import and I could see it was correctly importing the feed as a verified feed, but it keep failing on this option to import the post as full. This was the error I saw in my log:

All full text RSS services failed to provide a valid feed.

I went back and could see the initial import is set to import the feeds as POST but it set to DRAFT instead of PUBLISHED. This is changed on the edit page of any Feed Source. I set this area to be published instead of draft.

On this page: RSS Aggregator > Feed Sources

You will see to the far right side, a number which shows how many post were imported. (but if you look at the post there seem to be none actually imported, despite there being a number that suggest something was imported).

I first deleted what was originally imported and likely imported as drafts. After deleting them, the number should now show 0 imported.

Before you try and re-import them need to make another adjustment to the default settings. Now check out:

On this page: RSS Aggregator > Settings > Feed to Post (Tab) > Full Text RSS (scroll down to bottom)

This is set default as "Premium Full Text Service" - switch it to the free service and hit save.

Go back to RSS Aggregator > Feed Sources
Click the Fetch button and it will start from new, and use the free service to import the full text of the post.

After I did all this, it worked! It started to do all the imports and the error above in the log file went away.

The only I will note, is it really slows down my wordpress backend while it was doing its import, but it started to add new post in the post area, and I could visibly see them populating in order on the front end! totally awesome!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock