• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: SPAM.com

alexhost

Trusted Seller
Sep 8, 2020
alexhost.com
We changed the design, I am interested in your opinion

SPAM

- Edited Alex M -

Last edited by a moderator:
Reliable and Fast Hosting for Your Sites

Better with Uppercase

If only Vps have good prices, KVM netherland ?? Work with Cpanel ? Ispconfig ? ...

As I'm from india, so it is taking way too long to load the first homepage and if you used CDN then CDN is not working properly because here it's taking almost 10 sec to load the page 1606914665189.png
Rest of the things are awesome. 😉 Keep it up!

We changed the design, I am interested in your opinion

https://alexhost.com/
For me personally this is just spam, like many other users that did this before you (and their account where banned).

Based on your profile image, on your username and the website copyright (2008-2020)...

As a romanian that I am, I'm pretty sure that you are doing spam and you don't care about what people say on the "review".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock