• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: animode.co

when we click any movie ,webpage redirects to another page ( unwanted content ) . this is not good .

1712836414576.png

Reactions: romitsu
with an adblocker and a poper blocker, this site is really one of the good ones I've come upon until now.
I don't mind if it's a readymade script or a custom, it's good. But you might be hosting all the videos yourselves?

with an adblocker and a poper blocker, this site is really one of the good ones I've come upon until now.
I don't mind if it's a readymade script or a custom, it's good. But you might be hosting all the videos yourselves?
Thanks. No, I do not host any videos myself. I'm using aniwatch api.

Hi

First of all i HATE Anime... so lets get that out of the way, i just reviewed your project from a visitor point of view and this is what i liked

1. Very good, eye catching, well layed out and simple to navigate
2. The colour choices are consistent with this niche
3. Load time of the page is fast, very important and you got it spot on.
4. In two clicks i was already watching something, the video fetched fast, and played smoothly ( watched - Date A Bullet: Dead or Bullet) this is a very good performance from your website

What i didnt like

1. the site is still new , the popups are crazzzzy bro. I get you want to monetise though, But for new visitors it will put them off, though im not sure about demand for anime , maybe they wont care!!
2. A project like this needs your SEO to be 100%, because the competition is astronomical and winning keywords is super hard. but im sure you thought of all that and have a plan.
3. A lot of people like doing this next thing but always forget to sort it out, dont put social media links if the pages are not up yet... i saw all three of yours at the bottom dont go anywhere. Remember google gives your site more credit if those links actually work, and penalties if they dont.

All in all, i love your website, i hate the topic but the layout is amazing, its fast, videos play, what else could you ask for, i wish you the best and i hope you value what i reviewed. i enjoyed this review. Good luck bro.

P.S. add, Disclaimer page, and a policy page, thank me later!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock