• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Coffeesamurai.com

CoffeeSamurai

Sep 24, 2020
URL: https://www.coffeesamurai.com

This site is approx 8 month old, and is making some decent money on Amazon.
However, I have noticed that the income has dropped over the course if the last 3 months, even though my bounce rate is down, my visitor rate is growing average 20% per month, and all in all all metrics are decent.

It makes me confused that all metric are positive, however income is lowering..

I think that maybe I have looked too much on the site, so now its hard to tell what I am doing wrong.
I think maybe my issue has something to do with the articles, and maybe they are not personal enough, or not sales pitch`ìsh enough...

Hope some of you have some ideas for what could be changed, or what I am doing wrong.
I like the clean look, and I will not add Adsense. Only Amazon.

Thanks a lot.

• Angry
Reactions: alexmisaila
I think the first thing you need to do is to introduce yourself here: https://babia.to/forums/introductions.26/
(I'm wrong @slvrsteele ?

After that, maybe you need to look for another theme, and stop using this one:

Another thing, maybe the new "growing visitors" just realize that the articles are just scraped from another source, and doesn't have interest on keep reading or purchase somting from you.

I think the first thing you need to do is to introduce yourself here: https://babia.to/forums/introductions.26/
(I'm wrong @slvrsteele ?

Another thing, maybe the new "growing visitors" just realize that the articles are just scraped from another source, and doesn't have interest on keep reading or purchase somting from you.

Don't worry on this . . New ruleset will come tonight .

(I'm wrong @slvrsteele ?

I am not using The7 theme, but the Hello theme for Elementor.
The articles are likewise not scraped. I used to be a different domain, but moved all articles over to this domain. maybe thats why you got something messed up.
Lastly I added comment in the welcome forum. Thanks for the advice.
Thanks for your very positive input. Makes me feel very welcome... :unsure:

Last edited:
Makes me feel very welcome...

If you wanted to feel very welcome the wise thing would have been to first introduce yourself. Making your first post a request is not seen as a good behavior and might be interpreted as a traffic request and usually gets ignored.

It's like me coming at your place and without introducing myself I'm telling you: "Give me a whiskey! ".

If you wanted to feel very welcome the wise thing would have been to first introduce yourself. Making your first post a request is not seen as a good behavior and might be interpreted as a traffic request and usually gets ignored.

It's like me coming at your place and without introducing myself I'm telling you: "Give me a whiskey! ".

Very good point.
Hereby noted :D

Your website may have dropped from Google's listing a few pages because of how you moved your articles to a different domain name. That may account for your loss of traffic. That being said, I'm not a huge fan of your current theme. It's very cluttered and it doesn't load very quickly. Like another user already said, you may want to look for a different theme.
I like the domain tho :coffee:

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
Your website may have dropped from Google's listing a few pages because of how you moved your articles to a different domain name. That may account for your loss of traffic. That being said, I'm not a huge fan of your current theme. It's very cluttered and it doesn't load very quickly. Like another user already said, you may want to look for a different theme.
I like the domain tho :coffee:

Thank you for advice.
Currently the site loads within 3-4 seconds usually. I know its not super fast.
I used to use The7 theme, but it slowed the site with additional 2-3 seconds.

TBH, this website design looks very immature to me. Looking at it from a user's perspective, there is nothing engaging about the website that is making me stay, high bounce rate is obvious.

P.s: I do digital marketing for brands and help with their branding, websites day in-day out, so I might be very harsh in reviewing but even from a layman's perspective, website is not at all appealing. Sorry, if that's not what you expected to hear.

TBH, this website design looks very immature to me. Looking at it from a user's perspective, there is nothing engaging about the website that is making me stay, high bounce rate is obvious.

P.s: I do digital marketing for brands and help with their branding, websites day in-day out, so I might be very harsh in reviewing but even from a layman's perspective, the website is not at all appealing. Sorry, if that's not what you expected to hear.

My bounce rate is only 23% average, and I think it is pretty good.
My design is very basic because I have no ideas to make it more interesting.
If you have some ideas about how I can make the design more interesting or better, please share, as I need some inspiration.

Happy New Year.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
URL: https://www.coffeesamurai.com

This site is approx 8 month old, and is making some decent money on Amazon.
However, I have noticed that the income has dropped over the course if the last 3 months, even though my bounce rate is down, my visitor rate is growing average 20% per month, and all in all all metrics are decent.

It makes me confused that all metric are positive, however income is lowering..

I think that maybe I have looked too much on the site, so now its hard to tell what I am doing wrong.
I think maybe my issue has something to do with the articles, and maybe they are not personal enough, or not sales pitch`ìsh enough...

Hope some of you have some ideas for what could be changed, or what I am doing wrong.
I like the clean look, and I will not add Adsense. Only Amazon.

Thanks a lot.
i intention typed in sage oracle review .. i found you site on the 1st page of google

• Love
Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock