• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : emojistream.rf.gq

rodydrat

Sep 26, 2020
BD
Please review my site! Though I haven't added any download/watch online links! Give me some advices!
Review: emojistream.rf.gd

Reactions: phim7.xyz
I like your site
you must change domain cctld is better for streaming

Ya I will change my website domain! I was just finishing my website customisation! Any advices!? What else should I do? I will add watch online and download links later! Searching for gdrive sharer script! Hopefully I will get soon!

On the top menu you could put movies and tv shows in-between home and blog
Then above categories i will put the years 2020 - 2019 - 2018 and so on for quick search

I got your pm i will get you setup in the morning
Ya.... thank you for your advice! I will add those on navigation menu! I haven't added so much things! Soon I will... Need more advices! If I am lacking anything else

HomePage : Remove Sidebar, search letterbox

Danger : Your SEO is empty

Customize in a free domain before move ? You know you 'll need to change your permalink structure after

Why you want to use Gdrive player ?

HomePage : Remove Sidebar, search letterbox

Danger : Your SEO is empty

Customize in a free domain before move ? You know you 'll need to change your permalink structure after

Why you want to use Gdrive player ?
Thanks for your feedback!
I have removed the sidebar's search letterbox!
I know I haven't done my SEO ! I will soon!
It's just the customization! I will use paid host and domain soon!

I want to use gdrive player as it's the best way to host and stream videos! Like the kissanime, many websites use that! So I was searching too! But can't get anywhere

I want to use gdrive player as it's the best way to host and stream videos! Like the kissanime, many websites use that! So I was searching too! But can't get anywhere

Grive is just ONE of solutions to host and stream videos for BIG sites with a lot of traffic
I thinck they use their home-made script, because Gdrive update every week their script.

the danger with gdrive is that you can wake up one morning with all your inoperative links, and you lose all your traffic in a few hours

if you want a gdrive player, for security add the second player behind a hosting,,
and I know a lot of webmasters who have given up on gdrive, because it is too unstable

I check quickly KissAnime , this website has 15 satellites websites, 115 MILLIONS (!!) of backlincks, Trust Flow 78 Citation Flow 90 67K Alexa Rank . I thinck you need to budget to hire an SEO professionnal for rank in this niche market

• Wow
Reactions: rodydrat
Overall is ok, i have seen many movie streaming websites with this theme. Personally i like dark and minimal...

Not so many things to change...
That red site icon is unrecognizable maybe to put something more specific, recognizable...
I know it is a part of the website theme where is Your logo Emoji stream, but background and left part should be all the same color as the rest of the header, but nothing serious...
Maybe to put somewhere search by years search only movies and search only TV shows...
Upper slider is unnecessary in my opinion, you already have featured movies.
Maybe to experiment on the home page to put some image in the background on the body of the home page, if it fit, but only if it fit...
Some serious domain will be great!

Anyway it is great!

• Love
Reactions: rodydrat
Grive is just ONE of solutions to host and stream videos for BIG sites with a lot of traffic
I thinck they use their home-made script, because Gdrive update every week their script.

the danger with gdrive is that you can wake up one morning with all your inoperative links, and you lose all your traffic in a few hours

if you want a gdrive player, for security add the second player behind a hosting,,
and I know a lot of webmasters who have given up on gdrive, because it is too unstable

I check quickly KissAnime , this website has 15 satellites websites, 115 MILLIONS (!!) of backlincks, Trust Flow 78 Citation Flow 90 67K Alexa Rank . I thinck you need to budget to hire an SEO professionnal for rank in this niche market
Can you suggest me a good but free video hosting site! Which has almost no ads!

Overall is ok, i have seen many movie streaming websites with this theme. Personally i like dark and minimal...

Not so many things to change...
That red site icon is unrecognizable maybe to put something more specific, recognizable...
I know it is a part of the website theme where is Your logo Emoji stream, but background and left part should be all the same color as the rest of the header, but nothing serious...
Maybe to put somewhere search by years search only movies and search only TV shows...
Upper slider is unnecessary in my opinion, you already have featured movies.
Maybe to experiment on the home page to put some image in the background on the body of the home page, if it fit, but only if it fit...
Some serious domain will be great!

Anyway it is great!
Thanks for your feedback! Can we talk in pm! I need to know more!

Good + Free + No Ads = Santa Claus !

Seriously, Host Videos are business company, not hobbies service.

they need money to make their servers profitable, it's their working tool

and moreover, they share their advertising revenue with webmasters.

If you want no-ads, every hosting have a premium offer

But start by buy a domain & an hosting, because you waste your time and that of those who answer you

Good + Free + No Ads = Santa Claus !

Seriously, Host Videos are business company, not hobbies service.

they need money to make their servers profitable, it's their working tool

and moreover, they share their advertising revenue with webmasters.

If you want no-ads, every hosting have a premium offer

But start by buy a domain & an hosting, because you waste your time and that of those who answer you
Oh ok! Can you help me running a react project! If can let's talk in pm

do you know anything about react? dom manipulation? hooks? events? spa? es6? frontend js framework? jsx?

Reactions: anthov

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock