• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Fiebreusa.com

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Fiebre USA is a performance vehicle classified website tons of future

About: We are the Largest Classified Market for Performance Vehicle - Buy | Sell | Trade | Vehicle & Part

Android app: Yes link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.classified.fiebreusa

Ios app; Coming Soon

this website is dedicated to posting only performance vehicle and part I wanted to create something different do you think it has potential I have optimized it the best I can let me know what I can improve thanks

Reactions: AlexRazor
Fiebre USA is a performance vehicle classified website tons of future

About: We are the Largest Classified Market for Performance Vehicle - Buy | Sell | Trade | Vehicle & Part

Android app: Yes link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.classified.fiebreusa

Ios app; Coming Soon

this website is dedicated to posting only performance vehicle and part I wanted to create something different do you think it has potential I have optimized it the best I can let me know what I can improve thanks
HEY BRO im not coming here for review sry :D but load speed is good in my side
can u tell me how can create android app for my website like u ?

I actually like this site, sure the design COULD be fancier but that's not needed. The main attraction is the cars and the sales, not the website design.

The top carousel took a few seconds to load for me, in fact, I had scrolled to the bottom of the page and back up to the top until it had fully loaded.

Might want to look into putting a loading icon until it's ready or use lazyload.

I can tell this is a Laravel script by looking at it and coding thousands (millions of lines) of Laravel Php.

Good start but, keep an eye on your server once it starts getting busy as sometimes with Laravel and slopply coded SQL it has a tendency to make redundant calls and drive your server CPU to the limit.

Other than that, I really like this site.

APPROVED.

Reactions: PonomolTr
HEY BRO im not coming here for review sry :D but load speed is good in my side
can u tell me how can create android app for my website like u ?
hey thanks for your feedback for the app there's a lot of source code out there depend on your site if is a WordPress should be easy to find I used android studio to build my app

I actually like this site, sure the design COULD be fancier but that's not needed. The main attraction is the cars and the sales, not the website design.

The top carousel took a few seconds to load for me, in fact, I had scrolled to the bottom of the page and back up to the top until it had fully loaded.

Might want to look into putting a loading icon until it's ready or use lazyload.

I can tell this is a Laravel script by looking at it and coding thousands (millions of lines) of Laravel Php.

Good start but, keep an eye on your server once it starts getting busy as sometimes with Laravel and slopply coded SQL it has a tendency to make redundant calls and drive your server CPU to the limit.

Other than that, I really like this site.

APPROVED.
Thank you for your feedback for the design I wanted to keep it simple user-friendly yes i wanted to focus more on attract some user first and get good traffic so the site can establish better and I can move stuff here and there for the carousel I had a lazy loading on it but remove it since it was taking forever to load the picture in that case I have to limit user to upload 25mb size picture to avoid that issue with the loading for the server so far I didn't had any issue with server CPU currently hosted at Siteground GoGeek package and also I setup heartbeat control limit to 60 requests to avoid resource limit plus I added Cloudflare on top of that so that should help a bit more I still have cool stuff to add and also there some small white gaps went you click an ad does are AdSense code just waiting to get approved thats why it shows white gaps but so far everything is looking how I wanted just wanted to hear what I can improve more thank you so much for the feedback

I mean let's be honest, you dont NEED to have 25mb size images, the potential customer knows what the car is and even at 5mb images the person can clearly see what it is. Remember, even though you are getting a cut of the final deal (I know what this script is :p) your main goal is to connect buyers with sellers.

Change your max image upload to 5mb (Which is FINE for almost every smart phone there is) and you will do a lot better. You have to understand, even on a desktop, a 25mb image of a car isnt going to make the sale.

If I want to purchase a car, I see the image, I know if I'm interested or not in a few seconds enough to email the seller.

I don't need to see the image so well that I can see a tiny pebble on the ground.

If your site grows en mass (50k+ unique hits a day) your server will be crushed by this script.

I know Lara very well if that tells you anything (ahem cough cough)

Also

Change your 404, 403 pages in Apache Handlers... Make it something custom.

"
  • Incorrect file/directory permissions: Below 644.
    In order files to be read by the webserver, their permissions have to be equal or above 644. You can update file permissions with a FTP client or through cPanel's File Manager.
  • Restrictive Apache directives inside .htaccess file.
    There are two Apache directives which can cause this error - 'Deny from' and 'Options -Indexes'.
"

Always hide what your server is running whether it be NGINX or FREEBSD, it tells people what you are using for your os and that is bad as they can find security flaws, and WP has a TON of security flaws in it, so go get a good secure WP Admin Plugin and change your wp-admin login page to something only YOU know...

Reactions: Tuton
Also

"
    In order files to be read by the webserver, their permissions have to be equal or above 644. You can update file permissions with a FTP client or through cPanel's File Manager.
    There are two Apache directives which can cause this error - 'Deny from' and 'Options -Indexes'.
"

Always hide what your server is running whether it be NGINX or FREEBSD, it tells people what you are using for your os and that is bad as they can find security flaws, and WP has a TON of security flaws in it, so go get a good secure WP Admin Plugin and change your wp-admin login page to something only YOU know...
thank you so much I will do as you stated I will try to get that fix and I will lower the file upload to 5mb your right on this thank you so much

Reactions: Seraphos
Also

"
"

as you explain above that
Also

"
"

as you explain above that "WP has a TON of security flaws", can you tell me what best CMS for security features?

So you have 404 redirects, 403 redirects, 500 error redirects. I usually use shtml for my redirects but you can use apache handlers, it will be in the cpanel Advanced Settings usually.

There are several great WP plugins for security, I would tell you to watch this video here on the subject, but, I never use WP for anything serious because of the so many security flaws.

I worked at Envato for 4 years as a security script programmer. My job was to look at incoming scripts for sale and to check them line by line for security exploits such as backend calls, once you install the script it steals information from your server or email address or what ever the coder has coded. We used to turn down about 5 WP Themes a day that were inetionally written like that. So pretty much, I kept you safe from that when I worked at Envato. I am very intimately knowledgeable with Word Press and it's scripting.

This man here explains some of the easiest stuff you SHOULD be doing to ALL of your WP sites.

Also

"
"

ok after some tips from you I manage to change a few stuff I added more content also change the logo I remade the home page and added more categories such as part and rims remove the download app pop up and added a simple download app banner at the bottom also the post and ad page just made it a single page to post an ad I added Adsense site was approved now regarding to the file permission i did check it and they are above 644 and for the custom 404 can i used a plugin to change that ? also thanks again

I have upgraded the site change theme now it looks more like a vehicle classified website now. can I get more feedback thank you

I finally finish the site did some major upgrade now working on the android app thank you for all your suggestion it help me a lot 🥰

hello guys here my December update so as I said I been working on this site for a while I like to keep my thread updated for this website Fiebre USA so now its been online more than 2 months and not a single post or user has posted on the site which is sad but I don't give up I been spending around $20 a month on google ads and $20 on Facebook ads I am getting visitors to the site and facebook fan page likes but not a single user has registered all I have are test ads since day one I am working on finishing the android app to see if that will help to boost or motivate people to start posting on the site I added ads control to deactivate the Adsense ads on the register users to have a friendly site with no ads for register users also I have added the shop page which I will populate with car part for sale so far that's all I have on this quick update here are my visit so far remember if you have any sugestion or something that can help me improve this site let me know thank you

25502 25503

Finally managed to finish the Android app for this site FiebreUSA using Carspot source code with React native it was a bit complicated but finally got it working just need to start populating the site with ad here the preview

https://bit.ly/2soJbHl

Please share your thoughts I want to keep my tread for this site alive and improve more this website thank you

Finally managed to finish the Android app for this site FiebreUSA using Carspot source code with React native it was a bit complicated but finally got it working just need to start populating the site with ad here the preview

https://bit.ly/2soJbHl

Please share your thoughts I want to keep my tread for this site alive and improve more this website thank you
Hello my friend :)

It looks amazing overall, I really liked the app as I downloaded it on my phone. It is smooth and easy to use for now. maybe you could add the social media links on the menu (attached).

Tbh, everything looks fine, if I have something else I will let you know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191231-074356.jpg
    Screenshot_20191231-074356.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: Tuton
Hello, my friend :)

It looks amazing overall, I really liked the app as I downloaded it on my phone. It is smooth and easy to use for now. maybe you could add the social media links on the menu (attached).

Tbh, everything looks fine, if I have something else I will let you know.
Thank you for your review and feedback I will add the social media a soon as I can there a lot of stuff that I want to add and thanks again

Reactions: VistaBuzz
The site looks great.
The only thing i would say is that in header you have links to a blog, but it's empty. I recommend removing the link until you got some content there..
And in the blog section, remove all the sidebar archives, meta, search and so on you got there..

If i have to mention something.. And now we are moving into details..
The conversion rate on red the lowest of any color. It screams, don't trust me to the sub-conscious. There have been many studies, and all say the same. People don't trust red, and all your buttons are red. I would reverse the colors you got, so the buttons are blue.
Remember a test that was done on a large site, where they saw an increase of 30% of sales because the changed the button color.

Good luck,

The site looks great.
The only thing i would say is that in header you have links to a blog, but it's empty. I recommend removing the link until you got some content there..
And in the blog section, remove all the sidebar archives, meta, search and so on you got there..

If i have to mention something.. And now we are moving into details..
The conversion rate on red the lowest of any color. It screams, don't trust me to the sub-conscious. There have been many studies, and all say the same. People don't trust red, and all your buttons are red. I would reverse the colors you got, so the buttons are blue.
Remember a test that was done on a large site, where they saw an increase of 30% of sales because the changed the button color.

Good luck,
thank you for your feedback yes I will remove the blog section also I will test other colors probably a light blue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sivakmr0806
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock