• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Fiebreusa.com

the blog has been removed until content is added change site color to purple fixed header color to light gray added follow us on social in header top header I have change it to black color the app color has been change too to match the site

the blog has been removed until content is added change site color to purple fixed header color to light gray added follow us on social in header top header I have change it to black color the app color has been change too to match the site

I think you should keep the Blue/red color scheme you had going. Worked perfect for the site. Just change the button color, so instead of red it would be blue.
The purple is not so clear to see when you have highlighted text, so i recommend you to play around with the colors until you find something that you feel works.. You could try to look at this site, and see what colors work well together... Maybe you get some ideas..

Reactions: Tuton
I think you should keep the Blue/red color scheme you had going. Worked perfect for the site. Just change the button color, so instead of red it would be blue.
The purple is not so clear to see when you have highlighted text, so i recommend you to play around with the colors until you find something that you feel works.. You could try to look at this site, and see what colors work well together... Maybe you get some ideas..
cool thanks for the hint

(Latest update ) as of today 1/28/2020 site still dead no a single post total spend in advertisement $220 I get tons of visit but no interaction with the site Facebook page has around 100 likes android app around 10 installs will give this site 1 more chance until mid-February if the site will continue dead I will shut it down

Reactions: Babak
I finally found why the site has not been populated after doing some research I was getting a lot of visits but not a single post so the problem was google ReCaptcha It was blocking every user ho was trying to create an account so I finally fixed it I hope that help get the site running and gets populated any suggestion will be appreciated

Friend,

You need to fix a lots of things :)

working on this does stat are horrible but the site works great and fast so sometimes I don't believe does stats

Load very fast, and look professional to me. Some links for the social media don't work but maybe in construction again ? theme is nice too :)

Load very fast, and look professional to me. Some links for the social media don't work but maybe in construction again ? theme is nice too :)
Thank you for your honest feedback its been a while I haven't touch this site seems dead i get traffic but no registration I have done tons of method to promote it but no luck so far probably next week I rebrand it a little bit and make some change to see if it improve and for social the site only have a Facebook fan page at the moment no other society has been created

Hello its been a while am back to update my tread of this website I finally decide to start from scratch and move to a script before I was using WordPress carspot theme and now using modesty script so I kindly ask for your suggestion all I need is feedback on the website speed colors and ideas you have for me

About: We are the Largest Classified Market for Performance Vehicle - Buy | Sell | Trade | Vehicle & Part

URL: https://fiebreusa.com/

the change did this week

1. move from WordPress to PHP script
2. remove the android app from play store since script don't have API so far
3. move the site from a cheap hosting service to Siteground Gogeek package
5. added Cloudflare via Siteground which enable Cloudflare railgun for free
6. added more categories to the site, not just cars
7. added social logins
9. added store application verification system so not just anyone can post need to be approved
10. change the logo from red and white to dark black
11. wallet system build in the dashboard
12. working on a Spanish translation
13. added project security script for more security to the site

all ads on the site are testing demos to populate the site

please let me know your feedback what can be improved or what ideas you have that i can implement on this site
thank you

My review for fiebreusa.com

Alexa Traffic :
Global 180,698
Alexa Traffic Rank
United States Flag 41,234
Traffic Rank in US
Sites Linking In

Need To Improve

XML Sitemap
No sitemap found in your robots.txt.

URL Resolve
Warning, no 301 redirects are in place to redirect traffic to your preferred domain. Pages that load successfully both with and without www. are treated as duplicate content!
Not all versions of your page point to the same URL.

Schema.org
We didn't detect any schema.org items on your webpage

Open Graph Protocol
Property 'og:image' should be at least 200x200px
'og:image:width' provided size doesn't match the actual size of the image
'og:image:height' provided size doesn't match the actual size of the image

Custom 404 Page
Your website does not have a custom 404 Error Page.
Your server responded with the HTTP status code: 200

My review for fiebreusa.com

Alexa Traffic :
Global 180,698
Alexa Traffic Rank
United States Flag 41,234
Traffic Rank in US
Sites Linking In

Need To Improve

XML Sitemap
No sitemap found in your robots.txt.

URL Resolve
Warning, no 301 redirects are in place to redirect traffic to your preferred domain. Pages that load successfully both with and without www. are treated as duplicate content!
Not all versions of your page point to the same URL.

Schema.org
We didn't detect any schema.org items on your webpage

Open Graph Protocol
Property 'og:image' should be at least 200x200px
'og:image:width' provided size doesn't match the actual size of the image
'og:image:height' provided size doesn't match the actual size of the image

Custom 404 Page
Your website does not have a custom 404 Error Page.
Your server responded with the HTTP status code: 200
thank you for your suggestion I fix the No sitemap in robot.txt am not that good with SEO and haven't got to that part yet can you point me to the right direction being a bit confused with the redirect resolver

As of 7/2/20 website still dead

spend on on ads $250
total users: 16

Alexa site rank
Global :171,090
Traffic Rank in the US : 37,646

Sites Linking: 30

Facebook followers: 336
Instagram: 67
twitter: 0

Any suggestion ideas feedback to boost this site I like the concept but I hate no users interaction I just want the site to populate

feel free to let me know

Looks pretty good, I would recommend you work on getting a lot more content for the blog. Build some backlinks and raise your DA. The more blog posts the more chances you have to get some organic google traffic.

@Devilstrailboss Thanks for your suggestions I will try that to see how it goes

Change the logo to a new one what do you think?

Old Logo

fiebreusalogo3.png

New Logo

fusa .png

Let me know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock