• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REVIEW : freemovies.ga

karanrajsharma

Banned User
Jul 1, 2019
PLEASE REVIEW MY MOVIES STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING WEBSITE - FREEMOVIES YOU CAN WATCH AND DOWNLOAD MOVIES FROM MY WEBSITE,
DOWNLOAD ALLOWS DUAL AUDIO FORMATS AND STREAMING ALLOW SINGLE AUDIO .
ENJOY .

1. The user experience (UX) is not smooth. There are other flix sites that offer a better UX. Highly recommend changing the script.
  2. Video streamed OK.
  3. Catalog the videos correctly. When I want to play an english title it plays a hindi dubbed version.
  4. Lose the Covid tracker, I here on your site for entertainment not to be reminded of Covid.

1. The user experience (UX) is not smooth. There are other flix sites that offer a better UX. Highly recommend changing the script.
  2. Video streamed OK.
  3. Catalog the videos correctly. When I want to play an english title it plays a hindi dubbed version.
  4. Lose the Covid tracker, I here on your site for entertainment not to be reminded of Covid.
Thanks alot for your suggestions ....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock