• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: freemovies.ga

wow bro, its really cool. look amazing... I had used psyplay with some auto-embed tool to make a movie website, but there are some bugs and too many pop-up ads, Just looked yours, seems smooth and also no more ads. Which video streaming API did you use? Is it possible for you provide the databases?

Reactions: karanrajsharma
wow bro, its really cool. look amazing... I had used psyplay with some auto-embed tool to make a movie website, but there are some bugs and too many pop-up ads, Just looked yours, seems smooth and also no more ads. Which video streaming API did you use? Is it possible for you provide the databases?
I am not using any streaming api , all those movies are in my cloud storage , i can share embed links , if you wanna stream directly from your website .

yes bro please I want those link, can you provide them? do you have discord

I am not using any streaming api , all those movies are in my cloud storage , i can share embed links , if you wanna stream directly from your website .

Hi
I just finished building website and looking for movie content. I'll very appreciate if you'd share your embed link to me.

Reactions: 0nyxx
Website looking very nice.
  • Change the favicon
  • login could be good as well.

Question: which cloud are you using for holding movies? Is it paid or free?

Site looks good,

But consider to not autoload your video on page load to protect your video from DMCA
It's better to just add poster and when user click play it play the video, if you autoload the video on page load, your video and your server may get DMCA Takedown

Site looks good,

But consider to not autoload your video on page load to protect your video from DMCA
It's better to just add poster and when user click play it play the video, if you autoload the video on page load, your video and your server may get DMCA Takedown
Thanks for your comment i just disabled the autoload feature .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock