• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review:- gauravstore.in

Status
Not open for further replies.
The graphic is a big down for me. Looks unprofessional. Other than that, its obvious you put lot of work in it.
Can't review any further, no time but I definitely miss Live chat option.

Currently unable to check the security of your page. Maybe later bro! Good luck.

Hi, @gk1234 had a look at your website. Here are my suggestions / observations :

Your logo lacks quality - the logo doesn't look sharp. Please do improve this for creating a great impression for your visitors.

The Why Gauravstore is the best Banner design looks outdated ; please change it to a new modern type one.

I noticed a bug where the recently viewed items , latest product, and some product images would show up for a second and then break. Please fix this.

Bug 2 : In Mobile view, the slider contents alignment change ; please correct it.

If I notice anything else, I will update it here.

Other than that., everything seems fine. BTW, the theme looks awesome :) . Wish you all the very best for your venture.

Reactions: justanothermember
@soniXx123

It seems u r right. LOL :ROFLMAO: . I reviewed the site without looking at the content source. lol.

FAQ Q5

Not a single theme or plugin available on our side is Paid/Freeversion we are not allowed to share the licence key but you can use the theme and plugin with full potential without key

I will update the review:

FAQ from your website:
All themes and plugins are add GPL licence so we are just reselling them on low price. We do not provide license keys and free updates for the products you downloaded.But Your Digital Products Work Fine We are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited.

"All themes and plugins are add GPL licence so we are just reselling them on low price" -
Have you ever read GPL licence? You can't resell anything. Also, you can't just add licence to a software you steal or null!

"We do not provide license keys and free updates for the products you downloaded" - Hmm I wonder why. You can't be serious with this.

"But Your Digital Products Work Fine We are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited." - So you just sell whatever you find on internet, have no idea about the product, have NO idea about coding because, as you said, you dont provide technical support.

Let me tell you something, I don't like what you do. And you should not do it.

You are lying to everyone, selling nulled scripts, using fake licences even! You will be penalized soon or later and its just immoral.

Update2> Like I said, graphic sucks. But now I realized, everything which wasn't premade with template actually sucks. Whenever you tried to edit template, its really bad. Your English is very bad.

Reactions: Spidey
So illegal it hurts. But who am I to Judge.

i think changing this will improve a lot FireShot Capture 171 - GPL Download Premium WordPress Themes Plugins More - gauravstore.in.jpg

You could use icons for this.

Cheers!

Reactions: Spidey
Well said @madroots . Although he deosn't care to reply back to the people who had spend their time to look at this site and review even after being online for a long time, Yes like @raymondreddington said, he just asked our review ; not our advise. I would have been happier to spend my time to review a genuine site than sites like this. Although he is not the only one doing this, when asked to review, it hurts seeing these kind of things. Either he doesn't understand the consequences or doesn't care. The website has a great potential if it is used to sell genuine products. No offence @gk1234. Its your life, your wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock