• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

review: https://tivustream.com

tivustream

Nov 3, 2019
Italy
tivustream.com
Hi to all
I would ask a review for my site TivuStream Project (as title) It's an Italian based site (but with translator plugin ) regarding IPTV with live and VOD streams
We have a philosopy about IPTV ..We avoid all Payserver links and all is related to a Pay Tv throught subscriction.
We provide all FREE links from the web and the Project include 4 projects free and open Source
2 Android Applications 1 generalist with live stream for Italian and International Channels , Tvs Music , News , Radio , Sport ... and VOD contents and 1 for Adults only
1 Enigma2 Plugin ( for Linux sat Receivers with Enigma2 as OS ) with same contents
1 KODI Addon with same contents
plus .m3u lists for IOS System

The site was made by me and I'm the only one to update it and keep it running ..here there are loads of webmaster and people involved in web "stuffs" so I'm waiting for your very preciuos suggests

Thank You !

Last edited:
not understand site point sorry
Hi and thx for your reply
It's a site about free IPTV ( only free channels) with some projects as Android App , KODI addon , Enigma2 Plugin ..
It's an Open Source project born in Italy but lists and channels are even from International Countries
What I have to achive is a site where you can find all other interesting stuffs related to tech and devices soft , ticks and news.

not simple to do ...

regards !!

The idea is great but the homepage is too overloaded, the menu should be modified, there's too much separation... You should lighten all that... Don't be discouraged by what I said, your site is good but just a little bit overloaded with info ...

The idea is great but the homepage is too overloaded, the menu should be modified, there's too much separation... You should lighten all that... Don't be discouraged by what I said, your site is good but just a little bit overloaded with info ...
Hello !
..and thx for you comment
to be honest it's exactly what I'm thinking about :cool:..I would like to "say" all in a page
I'll try to reduce infos there pointing to different pages
.if you have some suggests to how to do that correctly ...you are welcome !!
Regards !

1. work on menu too bulky
2. Work on the color
3. Too bulky on home page
4. No information about what the website is about, if a normal user lands there, they would leave and not come back as they do not understand the site
5.Work on the footer.

i guess this can help, fix this and share again

1. work on menu too bulky
2. Work on the color
3. Too bulky on home page
4. No information about what the website is about, if a normal user lands there, they would leave and not come back as they do not understand the site
5.Work on the footer.

i guess this can help, fix this and share again
..and now how it shows ? ;):rolleyes:
..to be honest I like dark colors till they doesnt compromize at all the site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmhmodvip
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock