• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Watch A Movie (watcha.movie)

I would trust them a bit more if it wasn't for their terribe TrustPilot reviews lol
the main reason for bad rewievs is the approval period, I waited 40 days and didn't get approved... so once they approve your website (Which they claim is done manually) they will pay out (so they say). People have right to be mad. (and I guess that's what they are going for)...
U use it for a month, they use your visitors, in the end you get pissed and mad af like i did and uninstall it... they get free month of whatever it is they do...

I love the look of the site!

I had a site using DooPlay and now PsyPlay, but thinking i may try out your creation of a theme.

I'm in no major rush or need so just going to plonk it on the end of here instead of opening an entirely new thread for it, I'm looking for an anime uploader to upload native language anime and English dubbed anime to Watch A Movie. I ain't paying you, but you can have advertisement free storage for anime...

the advertisement free storage would be for anime only, would be good for anyone wanting to make their own anime site as opposed to anyone wanting to make a fully fledged movie site.

Database Error
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused
Database Error
Database Error

very nice site and the fact its not full of advertisments is another reason to use it

Last edited:
Have been using your site for some time now.

The only problem at least for me is the limited amount of contents.also the pwa stopped working for me after sometime unless I delete and reinstall it again.

Please upload matrix.

Wow..its too beautifull man.. I wish this script had subscription
ie:
A day subscription
Monthly
6 months & Year

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock