• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: mrshoppingguide.com

site is very simple I like it but has a huge flaw that needs to be fixed for some reason I press the home page and it's showing your IP

notsecure.PNG

Reactions: Mr 404
host: google hosting
Site : MR Shopping Guide
I like it, it's simple and easy to read, without nonsense content!
Here you have the test:

https://www.webpagetest.org/result/200913_TR_3f1f5759e2d4d95814da9aae78d2d48e/

Can you share with me what WP theme are you using and plugins, please?, I want to "clone" your website, but remake it for my country 🙃. Don't share the info here, send me a private message.
P.S: I know I can scan your website and get it, but I better want to know it from you.

I like it, it's simple and easy to read, without nonsense content!
Here you have the test:

https://www.webpagetest.org/result/200913_TR_3f1f5759e2d4d95814da9aae78d2d48e/

Can you share with me what WP theme are you using and plugins, please?, I want to "clone" your website, but remake it for my country 🙃. Don't share the info here, send me a private message.
P.S: I know I can scan your website and get it, but I better want to know it from you.
I will send the theme in the evening, I am out of the house at the moment .. Leave me a private message.

Reactions: alexmisaila
Small logo on mob

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-13-11-26-45-521_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-13-11-26-45-521_com.android.chrome.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 8
I'm sorry if I sound too critical, but I don't like it at all: a very bland WordPress theme. To me it confirms once again how awful the Gutenberg editor is, even when used with a dedicated theme like this one, ContentBerg.

FYI: I disable Gutenberg on all my websites, I hate it with a vengeance.

I'm sorry if I sound too critical, but I don't like it at all: a very bland WordPress theme. To me it confirms once again how awful the Gutenberg editor is, even when used with a dedicated theme like this one, ContentBerg.

FYI: I disable Gutenberg on all my websites, I hate it with a vengeance.
why man i don't have website but all gutenberg themes opened %50-70 fasted then divi or elementorbuilder.

why man i don't have website but all gutenberg themes opened %50-70 fasted then divi or elementorbuilder.
Why? Because it's a totally immature product and seeing the pace of 'upgrades' in Gutenberg it'll not be mature for the next 10 years. It produces bland websites at best, but in most cases ugly websites. That's why.

Anyway, that's not within the scope of this thread, but since you asked...

Reactions: davidgreen
It's not about that frizzel. This is yet another I'll make money with random content from those Profit School folks. Again, it's ok, random content, hopefully you're getting enough views.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock