• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: muftaa.com

nice blog theme but change load more button and add page number navigation :D

• Love
Reactions: TheDevil
Latest version shared on Babiato is xenforo v2.2.0 beta 2 and you have installed v2.2.0 beta 3

slvrsteele, ddpanda, Havokz1

Just finished my website in xenforno forum today. Kindly your feedback, please!
Thank you Babiato, Thank you @Babak for the amazing resource, I really appreciate your help. Your website is really supportive for the small designer and developers like me. Thank you and love you! <3

You could have rewritten the rules in your own terms not just copy/pasta. I don't think CyberDevil would be delighted knowing that.

• Love
slvrsteele, ddpanda, Havokz1

Just finished my website in xenforno forum today. Kindly your feedback, please!
Thank you Babiato, Thank you @Babak for the amazing resource, I really appreciate your help. Your website is really supportive for the small designer and developers like me. Thank you and love you! <3
look forum rules number 17, and you will know what to do
you can just create your own rules with some short important points

• Love
You could have rewritten the rules in your own terms not just copy/pasta. I don't think CyberDevil would be delighted knowing that.
So sorry guys, English is not my native language that's why I copy/paste it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock