• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: my site Netbox.best

GARAYEV

Jul 24, 2019
IRAN
hi its my site

netbox.best I want to know how fast the load is for you and in a few seconds the site will open for you

• Love
Reactions: meldam
Soo... You straight-up cloned another site, and think that will make you money.

The real site: https://downloader.la

Your wasting your time.
This is why so many people fail in making money online. Always looking for the easy way out.

Soo... You straight-up cloned another site, and think that will make you money.

The real site: https://downloader.la

Your wasting your time.
This is why so many people fail in making money online. Always looking for the easy way out.
You don't know me I am one of the most powerful Iranian people

The services you provide my site does not provide this site Gl !

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
this site https://downloader.la/ :D is dumb

You will soon see my power

if it's so dumb why are you cloning it?
I have nothing to do with that site, but it seems to me that you are a f****** idiot if you are trying to rip someone's site, and actually think you will make any money with a cloned site.
You even have the link to the real site shown on your homepage!
Your Iranian power, clearly has the intelligence of a 12 year old school girl.

Screenshot (3).png

if it's so dumb why are you cloning it?
I have nothing to do with that site, but it seems to me that you are a f****** idiot if you are trying to rip someone's site, and actually think you will make any money with a cloned site.
You even have the link to the real site shown on your homepage!
it is a just demo The template is not yet complete fk off now !

*gets popcorn and watches the fight* 😂 😂

Well @GARAYEV, as u claimed most powerful Iranian!!!
If u checking for speed of your new "cloned" website, Go and check GTmetrix... I'm pretty sure you are aware of it... can give you accurate info from diffrent location ...
Or u just promoting ur site here with an early traffic! for a reason no one can buy it!... 🙃

Reactions: GARAYEV
If u checking for speed of your new "cloned" website, Go and check GTmetrix... I'm pretty sure you are aware of it... can give you accurate info from diffrent location ...
Or u just promoting ur site here with an early traffic! for a reason no one can buy it!... 🙃

Don't worry I will fully advertise here when the site is complete

The manager here is Iranian babak :)

U brought this and i qute "I am one of the most powerful Iranian people...".
Don't refare to @Babak, as a a escape plan for you, or might u think i'm holding anything to Irainin or any one, I don't care where you're from or what's ur racial...etc... My only concern you are honest and respectful, and openiong such a topic i don't think so u doing something good to this forum....
Nevertheless I don't think so you old enough to hold a proper conversation. period.
What is your problem? Are you jealous ؟

I said how fast the site is I didn't say check the site
The title of your post is literally REVIEW MY SITE!
If you just wanted someone to check the speed, you should NOT have posted in the review section.
Look, I am sorry I spoke not polite earlier! But I feel people are idiots when they do not make their own thing, but trying to steal someone else´s work.

hi @GARAYEV .
You site is using astra themes and litespeed.
Good luck. If you host using vps and apply cdn. It will fastest !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jelibonsena
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock