Review my site:-

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

ramgirishin

Banned User
May 24, 2020
India
cheapget.in

cheapget, is one source To Find All things like Baby Camera & Photo Clothing & Accessories Consumer Electronics Grocery & Gourmet Foods Health & Personal Care , Office Products Outdoors Personal, and many more. We’re dedicated to giving you to We Allow You To Buy And Find Cheap Price Products We Find Products For You From Different Ecommerce Site Like Amazon, Flipkart, and any more for you to choose Price cheap, Such as dependability, customer service, and uniqueness.

Last edited by a moderator:

alexmisaila

May 9, 2020
Asgardia

cheapget, is one source To Find All things like Baby Camera & Photo Clothing & Accessories Consumer Electronics Grocery & Gourmet Foods Health & Personal Care , Office Products Outdoors Personal, and many more. We’re dedicated to giving you to We Allow You To Buy And Find Cheap Price Products We Find Products For You From Different Ecommerce Site Like Amazon, Flipkart, and any more for you to choose Price cheap, Such as dependability, customer service, and uniqueness.
You are just spaming here "your" website..... You've just used this resource, added your logo, and after that you've shared the website here...

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberDeviL

Make Noise & Disappear
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
LINK REMOVED . . . THREAD TRASHED . . .

@ramgirishin YOU POST INFO IS ACTUALLY PROMOTION RATHER THAN "REVIEW" . . .

BETTER FIRST LEARN WHAT IS CALLED REVIEW BEFORE MAKING ANY NEW POST AGAIN !!!~