• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review my site:-

ramgirishin

Banned User
May 24, 2020
India
cheapget.in

cheapget, is one source To Find All things like Baby Camera & Photo Clothing & Accessories Consumer Electronics Grocery & Gourmet Foods Health & Personal Care , Office Products Outdoors Personal, and many more. We’re dedicated to giving you to We Allow You To Buy And Find Cheap Price Products We Find Products For You From Different Ecommerce Site Like Amazon, Flipkart, and any more for you to choose Price cheap, Such as dependability, customer service, and uniqueness.

Last edited by a moderator:

cheapget, is one source To Find All things like Baby Camera & Photo Clothing & Accessories Consumer Electronics Grocery & Gourmet Foods Health & Personal Care , Office Products Outdoors Personal, and many more. We’re dedicated to giving you to We Allow You To Buy And Find Cheap Price Products We Find Products For You From Different Ecommerce Site Like Amazon, Flipkart, and any more for you to choose Price cheap, Such as dependability, customer service, and uniqueness.

You are just spaming here "your" website..... You've just used this resource, added your logo, and after that you've shared the website here...

Last edited by a moderator:
LINK REMOVED . . . THREAD TRASHED . . .

@ramgirishin YOU POST INFO IS ACTUALLY PROMOTION RATHER THAN "REVIEW" . . .

BETTER FIRST LEARN WHAT IS CALLED REVIEW BEFORE MAKING ANY NEW POST AGAIN !!!~

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock