• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review my site

- Logo: Awful
- Design: Awful (Background image? Really?)(Mixed colors that are incompatible with each other)
- Speed: Good
- Usability: Awful (A lof of ads)

Technical:
Double head, double body tags,untidy code structure)

Reactions: klavio
- Logo: Awful
- Design: Awful (Background image? Really?)(Mixed colors that are incompatible with each other)
- Speed: Good
- Usability: Awful (A lof of ads)

Technical:
Double head, double body tags,untidy code structure)
you can delete it since i came here for traffic like the mods says
i dont give a sheet anymore what people thinks about it here

you can delete it since i came here for traffic like the mods says
i dont give a sheet anymore what people thinks about it here
from your original comment, simply type "Up" if you believe that your request or inquiry isn't getting a response. This will bring your question to the top of the thread.

The words for the day are "Patience" and "Maturity".

Have a good one.

could u guys just tell me if my site is good or bad dont mind ads i know ALMOVIE- Watch Movies and TV Series Online for Free
Ads aside the coloring of the website feels out of place,
if you want to use the purple/pink combination you may mellow down the tunes. it's too bright in a dark theme.
same for the hover color they do not seem in touch at all.
There are no categories in site
There are no descriptions of the movies/series, no one will take their time seeing each movie and getting back to the homepage
The tags of the movies are not clickable to see movies of the same genre
There are no proper ratings on each movie (Nowaday the movies are rated based on either imdb or rottentomato)
The Disqus extension needs to be modified, white bg in a dark theme?

There are many more issues to talk about
When you fix these I may get back to reviewing it once more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
estplseo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock