• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: Rareout.com

rareout

Aug 16, 2019
I did some update on my site home pages and other pages .. need a honest review .. I need to make a sale on my website . This website is for Indian buyer . Help me please .. and someone know how to use digit, I want that plugin on my website

1. Lose the preloader
  2. Use Indian model pics
  3. Not clear on what your selling. Multi product store?
  4. Clicked on Activate Now button - nothing happened. Why did you name it "ASDSDFCGVGHVJJK" ;-) Always follow a naming convention that helps SEO & usability

Good Luck!

1. Lose the preloader
  2. Use Indian model pics
  3. Not clear on what your selling. Multi product store?
  4. Clicked on Activate Now button - nothing happened. Why did you name it "ASDSDFCGVGHVJJK" ;-) Always follow a naming convention that helps SEO & usability

Good Luck!
Where i named this ?

Suggest me some good preloader
Here we are again, a couple of people have told you to remove the preloader from your website but somehow you don't listen.

Don't use a preloader. No preloader, don't put a friction in the user experience.

How many e-commerce website do you see with a preloader in the homepage?

• Sad
Reactions: rareout and jackdas
Here we are again, a couple of people have told you to remove the preloader from your website but somehow you don't listen.

Don't use a preloader. No preloader, don't put a friction in the user experience.

How many e-commerce website do you see with a preloader in the homepage?
Ok sir sorry .. I will remove the preloader

1. the site loaded very slow on my end using chrome browser try to optimize more add a CDN and optimize imagen

2. OUR BEST COLLECTION imagen icons are blurry try getting a better quality icons

3. the black color on the links does not look good on the footer

4. add homepage categories once you click a product the only way to go back to homepage is clicking your logo

1. the site loaded very slow on my end using chrome browser try to optimize more add a CDN and optimize imagen

2. OUR BEST COLLECTION imagen icons are blurry try getting a better quality icons

3. the black color on the links does not look good on the footer

4. add homepage categories once you click a product the only way to go back to homepage is clicking your logo
Gtmetrix score is high then also the speed is slow , I will optimise images and thank you for other details

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock