• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: RemoteStre.am [Another TV and Movies API]

Titan

Jul 2, 2020
Space
watcha.movie
logo.svg

Website in Alpha so our libary is small and there's very little styling.
REWORK IN PROGRESS RECYCLING OLD THREAD

I have spent the past few months working on an videospider.in / 2embed.to / embedworld.xyz alternative, only I hope to do it better. I'm fully aware the alternatives have more movies and shows currently, I also know that Embed World is ran by fellow Babiato member, UKGamer is well made and offers an abundance of movies and shows and extra features, but a little competition hurt no one right?!?!?

Free Users

100% Control: The servers which the videos are stored and encoded on are mine, meaning I have full control over quality and DMCA request take downs. No doodstream links, no fembed links, just my links!

100% Anonymous: I don't collect your IPs or any other important information, I simply take your email and desired username and that's pretty much it, also all of my servers are offshore on partners like Alex Host or Flaunt7.

100% Free: The website is 100% free to use for everyone, with just a popad to cover server costs you can use the API to put videos on your own site, there is paid options of course!

100% Yours: We allow you to set up restricted websites for your embed links so no one can nab your premium without you knowing! You can set all of this up in your control panel.

100% (Probably not) Accurate: We track your views so you can see how many views you've had in total, we aim to add a 'how many are watching right now counter' but this is a little more difficult to implement.

Paid Users

100% Advertisement Free: Zero ads for anyone who view your movies and shows, like none, at all... Just for one price a month!

100% Advertisement Customisation*: If you do want your users to view ads, then pick your own! From Popads to Prerolls, we aim to support all advertisement options for paying users and we'll take nothing from you apart from your monthly fee!

*Currently only popads are supported, prerolls are a little more difficult to implement and other ad options are on their way!

**Pricing may change as popularity and our libary grows, no notice may be given to price changes.

100% Automated: The system uses a variety of server side software as well as my heavily modified script to automated the process as much as possible, New Episodes ? Got them! New movies ? Got them too! Forgot to renew your premium, boo to you, we'll automatically upgrade and downgrade accounts too meaning we don't have to spend time talking when you can just be posting!

Embeds AND Downloads!

Not only do we allow embeds of our content we allow downloads of it too! Just remember we are at foremost a streaming site NOT a download site so while we do offer downloads, we do not offer the ability to monetize downloads.

Coming Soon!

An actual designed website that looks all so beautiful, but isn't everyone beautiful on the inside, that's what counts right ?

More advertisement options as stated above, Prerolls, Midrolls and Finale rolls are enroute and other custom ads such as banners are just around the corner.

Custom PlayerJS upload, upload your own PlayerJS javascript file and use your own custom video player, this is closer than you think but does cause some security problems so we'll see when this comes.

Referrals and credits will be coming in a few months once we've got everything else in order, I want to reward people for sharing the service they hopefully love.

Example Links

Embed Movie Link:
https://remotestre.am/e/?tmdb=616037

Download Moive Link:
https://remotestre.am/d/?tmdb=616037

Embed Show Link:
https://remotestre.am/e/?tmdb=95&s=1&e=1

Download Show Link:
https://remotestre.am/d/?tmdb=95&s=1&e=1

Last edited by a moderator:
still use api from apicodes.ml google drive :( We still don't own APIs

Nice website, but you should tell your visitors the purpose of using the script in case they don't understand.

Very nice, the redesign looks good (y)
When will you share the script? 🥳
and your streaming website is also very good ineedamovie.org, what script do you use to host the video?

To keep things organized I'll be making a mega thread for everything I do, including edits, downloads, scripts, resources etc...

But to answer quickly ineedamovie.org is running on IPS4.4.10 and ineedadownload.com hosts the files and runs on Yetishare 4.5.5.

Script will also be shared when I'm comfortable sharing it.

EDIT: Made some changes included in bottom of original post :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zackaz
To keep things organized I'll be making a mega thread for everything I do, including edits, downloads, scripts, resources etc...

But to answer quickly ineedamovie.org is running on IPS4.4.10 and ineedadownload.com hosts the files and runs on Yetishare 4.5.5.

Script will also be shared when I'm comfortable sharing it.

EDIT: Made some changes included in bottom of original post :)
IPS4 is for forum right?
wow so you change the theme of IPS4 to movie site? are you coding it yourself for that or using already made template?

Thanks for your information, Yetishare is good

Good job mate looks better then the original, Maybe you could add a few servers like the google multi drive on here, so people can upload from google drive mega and drop box at the same time and if one was to go down they can switch to the other, check out the google on here

And the form of work that you are employing requires a lot of investment? Can you send an MP INeddA?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock