• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: RemoteStre.am [Another TV and Movies API]

Heyo been a little while, just a few updates:

Using 2 of our own Proxies now finally.
Added About Us section with thanks and links etc.
Added a different type of advertisement to the home page.
Added a make your own section to help you... well... make your own.
Added a purchase clone option which has access to my proxy.
Redesigned and skinned most of the website.
Added an API section in which you can use the API.
Added Dropbox support.
Changed from cPanel script to Google Drive Proxy Player Script.
Added DMCA compliance.

Any feedback lemme know!

The generator stopped working, even when generating the video it does not appear >_<

I have recycled this old thread as it's the same domain, please read the new project carefully!

Any and all feedback apart from how the website looks (as this is to be updated) is greatly appreciated, I cannot recommend anyone to pay for the service until you've had an extensive look at the features and the quality and with the knoweldge in mind this is in ALPHA stages of development.

Reactions: Mecky Clouds
Offering 1 month premium for feedback!

Premium includes:
100% advertisement free video player
Option to add prerolls
Option to add popups
Option to add banners

Offering 1 month premium for feedback!

Premium includes:
100% advertisement free video player
Option to add prerolls
Option to add popups
Option to add banners
hmm. i have tested before but video load very slow in Asia region. why don't you render hls for videos to improve speed, use cloudflare to cdn

Reactions: olalavui
hmm. i have tested before but video load very slow in Asia region. why don't you render hls for videos to improve speed, use cloudflare to cdn

Cloudflare don't allow video and HLS is coming, it's just an early stages project at the moment, I only recently finished the design

Cloudflare don't allow video and HLS is coming, it's just an early stages project at the moment, I only recently finished the design
3FLYiZV.png

I am using cloudflare to stream hls in 2 years bro. they almost don't care

Last edited:
This looks more and more like a sale thread and not a site review. Thread deleted.

@Titan please open a thread in sales section of the community to promote your website. From now on any reference of this remotestre.am outside marketplace will bring you 1 week suspension from this community.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock