Review: story.ddpanda.net

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

coolncool

Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys need some feedback and testing regarding my first ever try on developing something. its a storyblocks.com downloader.
link : https://sb.ddpanda.net/
this is what i got while trying to download a video without signup in storyblocks.com
Ireland Coast Beautiful Irish Hillside
just a zip file containing setup.exe instead of video.
is it normal?

alexmisaila

May 9, 2020
Asgardia
Hey guys need some feedback and testing regarding my first ever try on developing something. its a storyblocks.com downloader.
link : https://sb.ddpanda.net/
I've tried to download an image, it's working well.....
Honestly I don't like the link with ouo.io.... Anyways, it's your project..... Maybe you want to try something different like a button with the text "If you want to support me, click here" and below that link, another link with text "direct download".

ddpanda

Trusted Uploader
Sep 5, 2019
ddpanda.net
this is what i got while trying to download a video without signup in storyblocks.com
Ireland Coast Beautiful Irish Hillside
just a zip file containing setup.exe instead of video.
is it normal?
no this not right at all. don't even run the setup.exe thats probably because of ouo ads.

ddpanda

Trusted Uploader
Sep 5, 2019
ddpanda.net
I've tried to download an image, it's working well.....
Honestly I don't like the link with ouo.io.... Anyways, it's your project..... Maybe you want to try something different like a button with the text "If you want to support me, click here" and below that link, another link with text "direct download".
point noted regarding ouo.io. i'll make the changes in the code once i get some free time.

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
Tried to download some videos and it worked just fine! Great job indeed! Love it.
Maybe could you make it download through some other provider instead of gofile? Speed is messed up (or maybe its just me idk)

ddpanda

Trusted Uploader
Sep 5, 2019
ddpanda.net
Tried to download some videos and it worked just fine! Great job indeed! Love it.
Maybe could you make it download through some other provider instead of gofile? Speed is messed up (or maybe its just me idk)
which provider you suggest? i tested gofile and it was perfect, as they don't restrict size, speed of the files. also dmca proof too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
topmoviesonline Closed Threads 4
zeeshaandiv Closed Threads 1
awanarchy Site Reviews 4
Mecky Clouds Site Reviews 4
Cugunder Site Reviews 2